Twenty

Jasons pov:

I woke up from a call from crystal and she was in tears i didnt really understand anything she said but she sounded like she was really in danger so i got up and grabbed my shirt quickly and put on some joggers quickly and ran outside and drove off speeding i wasn't even paying attention to any lights or anything i was just really worried about my girl i dont want anything happening to her.

When i pulled up to her house i got out and saw cops around the house and an ambulance i prayed quickly that it wasn't crystal in there. I went over to the truck and saw that it was jadin and she was beaten, she had blood all over her face and bruises it made me flash back to when i was just playing dolls with her and when she gave me that big smile it made me hurt a lot seeing her like this i started getting inside the truck because i wanted to see he closer "sorry but your not aloud in her sir" the ambulance guy said to me "no that my girlfriends sister let me in" i said back yelling a bit "sorry sir but i cant now please back away" he saying pushing me a bit back "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU" i said as i pushed him and got in the truck i got in and saw that jadin was bleeding and had loads of bruises on her face, i couldn't even imagine what had happened to her. She made me shed a tear for her shes to young for all this bull shit she didn't deserve this no little kid does.

I got out the truck and the guy gave me a stare and i just walked away and headed towards the front door of crystals house. I went in and saw crystal crying into her palms and her mom patting her back, crystals mom looked up at me and gave me a little smile i could tell she had to try hard to make a smile go on her face i could also tell she had been crying a river, she got up and wiped her cheek with her hand because a tear went down her face.

I sat down next to crystal and she was crying "hey its be baby" she looked up and just cried harder and put her face in chest and i just rubbed her back and said " its gonna be alright baby its gonna be alright" i know how she felt just imagining losing one of my siblings made me worry a lot.

We both got up and headed outside to see jadin and she was still sound asleep in the truck. We went over to her and just stared at her "I'm just happy that both of my babies are alive" crystals mom said as she looked at jadin and crystal "and thank you jason for being by our side through this" she added and gave me a kiss on the cheek and i hugged her she started crying and i just patted her back and told her "this will all be over soon its okay all my prayers are headed your way" she pulled back and smiled and went back and sat down.

I looked over to my right and saw the cops putting the guy in the car and the anger hit me i jumped up and told the cops to wait, i went over to him and punched him in the face "how the fuck can you beat a fucking 9 year old you are sick i hope you get what u deserve in jail you piece of shit" i yelled as the police men held me back and crystal came running and told the cops to get off me. They did as they were told. We got back into the truck and headed to the hospital........

//////:///////////////////

Im gonna be posting one more tonight and the other one tomorrow because its getting late and i have school :(( but i hope guys are enjoying it so far i love u guys xoxox💕