Eight.

Crystals pov:

We all decided to go to the club tonight to start off the fun of this vacation. So we all got up and got ready and then like 2 hours later we drove off the the club. When we went inside there was a bunch of girls grinding on guys and everyone was drunk or either high as fuck and everyone was pushing and bumping into each other because it was so packed and the music was blasting but it was great. I went and got a drinks and toke some shots with Jason and we danced but not crazy than we told me he was gonna go get a drink so i just stayed and waited for him and danced by myself.

30 minutes later.....

Its been about 30 minutes and jason hasn't returned and i got worried so i looked around a little but couldn't find him and i literally looked everywhere so i went and asked the guys and they were to drunk to care so i just rolled my eyes and looked more and than i turned around and saw him basically making out with a girl and all of the sudden i got a really bad feeling and i started crying i felt crushed, i felt worthless, and i mostly felt like shit and then Jason noticed i saw and he threw the girl of him and ran to me but i just walked away crying he kept saying "its not what it looks like" and "just let me explain" then i turned around with so much anger and slapped him across the cheek and said "Jason you know how i felt about you i thought we had something special how could you do this and don't say its not what it looks like because it exactly looks like you were making out with a hoe and you were trying to be slick and you thought i wouldn't find out Jason what if i didn't come looking for you i know you would just go back and dance with me like nothing happened just leave me alone" i said while i was crying i couldn't even get that much out i was so hurt i never thought he would do this but i guess i was wrong... Maybe it was just a mistake...... I don't know i need some time to think about it.

//////////////////////////

Yikes who knew Jason would do that but maybe it wasn't Jasons fault maybe It was all a misunderstanding. I don't know you will have to find out in the next chapter😈 xoxo