Twenty two.

Crystals pov:

I couldn't believe the words that come out of the cops mouth. My birth father came back but i never expected him to do this, he had my sister held down at gun point.

I looked up and started crying just thinking about it. My mom got up and hugged me i couldn't believe this my own birth father started this whole mess.

"Where is he at right now" i asked the cops "hes at the station, you can go see him if you want" he said as he looked up "yes please" i said as he started leading me out the hospital while i was holding hands with jason.

When we got to the station the police man had to do some things so we sat and waited.

"you may come now mrs" the cop said as he walked towards me. I toke i deep breath and started walking this is the first time I've seen my father in 10 years but i have never expected it to be in a police station.

"Stay right here as we bring him in, he will be in handcuffs for your guys safety" the cop said as he closed the door and went and got my dad. I looked over at jason which was beside me and he hand his hands locked together and he was tapping his feet on the floor. I could tell he was angry at my father. I wouldn't blame him though after what he did to my sister he deserves every fucking thing he gets. Yes he's my father but i have no respect for a man that lays hands on a girl/woman.

The door finally opened after about 10 minutes of waiting, And there he came my father, the guy that left my mom struggling to feed and care for both me and my sister and also herself, the man that left the picture just to go and party up his life. So much angry hit me i was about to get up but Jason noticed and pulled me back down.

My "father" sat down infront of me and gave me a death stare "so tell me WHY THE FUCK DID U BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER" i said as i slammed my hands on the table which made him jump a little. I didn't give a shit though.  He looked up from his lap " i dont know" he said as he chuckled a bit "WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN BY YOU DONT KNOW THATS ONE STUPID EXPIATION" i said as i sat back down in my seat as he just chuckled " and you fucking wonder why i left u and your mom you both were the same i knew it" he said as he looked at me serious which made my heart drop. What did he mean by that " MY MOM IS THE ONE WHO RAISED ME WHO WAS THE MATURE ONE AND TOKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS LEFT YOU OWN KIDS LIFE YOU SICK BASTARD I HOPE YOU GET WHAT U DESERVE IN JAIL" i said as i looked at him in the eye and he got full of anger "DONT U EVER FUCKING SAY THAT TO YOUR DAD EVER AGAIN" he said as he started getting up "GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" i yelled and the cops and they pulled him out "THIS IS NOT OVER I WILL SEE U AGAIN" he said and i just was shocked of what had just happened.......

//////////////////:

Alright i hope you guys liked it!!!💖💖 i will be posting next weekend again like i said well i love u guys xoxo