Seventeen.

3 Months later!!!!!!

Crystals pov:

Jason and i have been together for about three months now and it's absolutely been amazing i love him so much and i couldn't ask for anyone else. Jason got a roll in a movie called "Straight outta Compton" he is gonna be playing eazy e in the movie and him and i have been emailing all the producers and Gary back and forth on how we are gonna meet up so Gary and learn more about Jason and his background. I could tell Jason was nervous but excited at the same time i was happy for him he always talked to me about being an actor and building his dreams and becoming successful in life. Im gonna be by his side thru all this.

Jasons pov:

I got a movie roll as Eric wright aka eazy in the movie "straight outta Compton" but Gary wants to meet up with me and of course I'm gonna bring crystal along with me so she can see and look into this and hopefully support me through this but i know she will shes one of a kind and i like that about her because shes been with me since i was struggling with money and kinda was living the low life but she didn't care she loved me for who i was and thats what i liked about her. I love her shes my girl and only mine.

So Gary emailed me about 2 weeks ago about this roll and believe i was so jumpy and excited i was acting like a 5 year old who just got a new toy car. Crystal and i were excited and we quickly wrote back to him about it and we did a couple skype calls with him and we actually planned to meet up with him at a restaurant next week so he could learn more about me. Even tho o'shea is gonna be playing his father in the movie. I never knew by just visiting this place would change my whole life  i met the love of my life and i got a roll in a movie!!!!!!

I turned around and saw crystal sleeping on the couch so i went over to her and covered her up with a blanket and turned off the lights in her bedroom and laid down next to her and cuddled with her in till i fell asleep.

////////////////////////////

Hey guys i hoped u guys liked it as much as i loved writing it of course!!! Well three more are still gonna get published so watch out for those😈 well ily guys xoxo