Fifteen.

Crystals pov:

We all split up to go different places so i was with Jason and madison was with the two other boys. Me and Jason rode as many rides as we could we also went into the princess castle and we were messing around and then we went to a little restaurant they had and we got some lunch there and it was so good.

After we were done me and Jason decided to go on more rides we rode a lot but the bad thing is that the lines are hella long so we just didn't ride those because like come on who is gonna wait in line for 1 hour just to go on a ride that is 2 minutes its just waiting out time so we went on the rides that had the shortest lines but there wasn't that many but its okay.

7 hours later

Me and Jason sat down for a little bit just to take a rest since we have been walking for like 7 hours i think "your beautiful" Jason said as he turned to me and pulled me into a passionate kiss i smiled between the kiss.

We got up and walked around a little more and then i checked my phone and saw it was 10:50 and i think thats when the fireworks go on so i grabbed jasons hand and ran to the castle and surprisingly we were the first ones so were stood in a good place and then more and more people started coming so thats how i knew it was about to start.

Then fireworks started going off and it was so beautiful and colorful and i looked over at Jason and he was so focused i could tell he was amazed by them. He then pulled me into a hug and we watched the fireworks and i was so comfortable in his arms.

After the fire works we found o'shea, madison, and corey we all walked to the little disney bus and it dropped us off in the driveway and then we called an uber and we just waited for one to come.

Like 30 minutes later one pulled up and we told them our address and street so he can take us to our hotel of course.

We got to the hotel and we were so worn out that we all just got in bed. I laid on jasons arms and his other arm was wrapped around me and i felt so safe in his arms "goodnight beautiful" he said as he pecked my cheek "goodnight handsome" i said as i smiled.......This cant get any better❤️

///////////////////////////////

Aren't they goals lol well thats it for that chapter hope you guys liked it. I hope you guys have a good day or night where ever you are i love you guys xoxo❤️