Eleven.

Crystals pov:

As Jason and i walked a little ahead of everyone else we started talking about random things and both of our future and it was a really deep talk and i learned things about him that i never knew. We got to the beach finally and i laid my towel down and put some sunscreen on but i needed some on my back so i went to go ask madison but Jason said he will for me so i just handed him it and he put some of it on his hands and he started rubbing my back and it felt so good his big hand on my back was magic... It kinda turned me on a bit... He rubbed low and got lower and lower until he reached my bottom and he looked at me and smirked and he started rubbing my ass and i was laughing "boy get yo hands off my butt" i said playfully and he just laughed after that i put my head on his lap and i just looked at the water while he played with my hair. It was amazing my life was finally put together it couldn't get any better then jason leaned down and kissed my neck a bunch of times then i grabbed his face and we were kissing full on and he was grabbing my face and then we noticed we were still at the beach and we stopped and looked in each others eyes and he smiled with his white nice ass teeth that i love and he made me blush and he gave me one for peck on the cheek. Jason then picked me up and i tried to tell him to let me go but he was really strong so it was hard so he ran me to the water and i was freaking out because i knew what he was gonna do so i just stayed there and then we got in the water and he put me down and we splashed each other and then the rest of the crew came and we all had a water fight and it was fun as fuck!!!

2 hours later....

We just got done packing up our stuff from the beach to head back to the hotel and we walked back and it was still daylight and hot as hell so we went to the hotel and dropped off our stuff and decided to go to the movies. We planned on watching a comedy movie so we walked down to the theater and got our tickets and some popcorn,candy, and some drinks we then went and found our seats in the theater and sat down and i sat next to Jason and madison and Jasons hand went on my lap and i put my head on this shoulder and said really quiet "this is gonna be one good ass movie" and he looked down and me and smirked and added a wink.

///////////////////

So i wanted to ask if its fine if i do smuts in this story to?? Because what is a fan fiction without dirty stuff but i wanna get your guys permission if i can?? Also I'm gonna have the movie scene when Jason gets an audition for Eazy e its coming soon but just pretend that o'shea,Jason,and corey were friends before the movie and they actually lived in Compton i know it's complicated but please just go with it lol. Well thanks for the votes and reads it means a lot xoxo