Five.

Jasons pov:

I cant believe i just asked the girl of my dreams out on a date I'm so happy for myself right now i never knew that i could do that because i never really did it like that. I drove home and since i had like 1 hour to start getting ready 1 hour is more then enough so i watched tv and then i decided to start packing my clothes for the small getaway we are having starting tomorrow so i packed 6 pairs of pants, 9 shirts, 2 snapbacks, 1 chain, 2 swimming trunks, 4 sweatpants, 5 t-shirts, and 4 pairs of shoes. After that i got in the shower and did whatever i do in the shower after that i got out and put on a fancy buttoned up shirt and some black pants with some shows i don't know how to describe then i sprayed on some cologne and put some deodorant on and my watch and then i went out the door to pick up my lady.

Crystals pov:

When i got home i did what i had to do in order to get ready after that i did my makeup and put on my white crop top and this skirt that was cut to show my leg and then i sprayed my perfume and put on some heels and jewelry and got my phone and waited on Jason.

6:10pm

I finally heard a honk so i ran outside and saw Jason looking at me up and down licking his lips and i winked, i got into the car and we drove off while we were driving there we were just talking about Compton and the vacation after about 8 minutes we arrived at this beautiful restaurant and he opened the car door for me and we walked in the restaurant holding hands after we got seated we ordered and ate our food and we talked a little more and it was 8:07 so we decided to head back home because we had a big day tomorrow. We left the restaurant and Jason drove me home and we were singing to the songs laughing and having a good time but sadly the fun stopped when he got to my house and we said our goodbyes and he walked me to my door and kissed me and it was really passionate and i felt him smile in the middle of the kiss and then we stopped and he said goodnight to me and watched me walk in my door. Tonight was the best night ever!!!!!

////////////////////////

I hope you guys liked this chapter more lots of more are coming very soon, i love you guys bye xoxo🌟