Twenty three.

Crystals pov:

As i walked out of the police station i was just shocked, i couldn't focus all i was thinking about is my dad.

I stepped into Jasons car and we drove to his house. I needed to get my mind off of things for awhile and be with one person right now, And that one person is Jason.

We pulled up in his drive way and he opened the car door for me "well aren't u a gentleman" i said as i smiled getting out of the car "anything for my lady" he said back as we walked into his house.

He told me this house wasn't his permanently and that it was just his temporary "i just came to visit Compton with corey and o'shea "
He said as he opened his refrigerator and got a beverage out "but after your little trip or visit is all done what are u gonna do" i said as i gave him a concerned look "i gotta go back to my home town... New Orleans" he said back and made my heart drop "so wait your gonna leave me in a couple weeks but you just asked me to be yours Jason, you cant just ask a girl out and then leave her and who knows when we would see each other again" i said back and kinda yelled "okay crystal i know but i gotta go back i have no choice all my family are down there" he said back  to me "i understand" i said sadly as i got up and went out the door and called my mom to pick me up.

I don't know why i did that but just some anger hit me. I didn't know how to handle some news like that and it was from MY BOYFRIEND we've only been with each other for 3 months but i have fallen hard for him, i dont know i just feel some type of way.

My moms car pulled up and i got in. We drove back home, i dont know why but i wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

Why would Jason do this he knows that i have feelings for him, i fell hard for a boy which i never ever do and now i know why, sometimes us girls don't need need a guy in our life to be happy, boys are the main reason a majority of us girls have pain.

My mom pulled into our driveway and parked the car. I walked to the front door and opened it "home sweet home" i said with a whisper. I ran up to my room and flopped on my bed.

I turned on my phone and had 57 messages from: jason💕 and 30 missed calls from: jason💕 i just rolled my eyes and set my phone down on my night stand.

Why couldn't Jason tell me this before he asked me out? Why does he have to go back? Why cant he just stay here? Does he even love me? What if he breaks up with me? What if he finds someone new?

I quickly snap out of all of those questions that were going through my head and decided to give him a call

On the phone:

Jason: hello?

Crystal: hey its me.

Jason: why u callin?

Crystal: i know your pissed because i just left but i couldnt just stay there jason i was beyond mad also sad

Jason: alright crystal i understand that but you cant just run away from your problems, you couldve sat me down and talked more about it to me face to face. Its more better then calls.

Crystal: well then if its such a big deal come pick me up then.

Jason: ight i will be there in 10 minutes

End of call.

Jason was right i cant just run away from my problems. Hopefully we both can get through this and go back to normal.

////////////////////////

Hey guys!!!! Sorry for not updating but i was really busy this weekend so im gonna be uploading the chapters today and tomorrow so be ready💕💕