Twenty four.

Crystals pov:

I got up and just put my hair in a pony tail and rinsed off my face because i wanted to feel fresh.

I heard a honk outside and i quickly knew it was Jason so i grabbed my purse and phone then ran out the door to see him leaning on his car smirking.

I walked down to the car and he got off the car and opened the car door for me to get in. He shut the door after me and walked to the other side of the car.

He hopped in and we drove off to his house.

It was pretty awkward in the car. We would usually have a conversation and laugh but i knew he wanted to just chill.

He pulled into his house that was him "temporary" and i got out and walked over the his front door. He came over and opened it and let me inside.

I quickly sat down. To be honest i was a little nervous why wasn't he talking to me? I just ignored it and turned to see him "soo whatsup, your not just gonna bring me here and say nothing at all" i said to him with a little attitude " listen crystal i know your hella pissed but you have to know that i have family that i love and care for, i cant just ditch them and come live here and have no contact with them, yes crystal i would love to come here and live with u and have a family here but just for a little i want to go back to go see my family... Please understand babe" he said as he walked over to me and looked up at me. I peeked a little smile at him "I understand babe I'm sorry i over react a lot but that should show u that i love and care for u, i love u to death jason" i said as i stood up and he wrapped his arms around my waist "thanks babe" he said back "anytime" i said then i looked at him and smiled "but crystal i was wondering if u would wanna go back with me, so you could meet my family" he said as he gave me a smile "really Jason are u serious" i said as i got a little excited "hell yeah im serious, i want my family to meet the love of my life" he said as he hugged me. God damn this boy is perfect "well then.... HELL YEAH I WILL GO BABE i would love to" i said to him and gave him a really big smile.

/////////////////////

Yay crystal is gonna meet jasons family!!!!! Hope u guys are excited for the next chapter!!!! I love u guys 💕