Seven.

Jasons pov:

While i was in the car with crystal she kept looking at me and it was so cute because she would smile at the same time and i am in love with her smile and every single thing about her she makes me feel different in a good way and i wanna get to know her better, i just want her to be mine just mine..... When we pulled up to big burger everyone else was there so we ordered and ate and then we split up and went in different cars to drive in my car was me and crystal. Madisons car has her, O'shea, and corey. We all headed down to California.

Crystals pov:

Im so excited to be in cali its gonna be so turnt and I'm gonna have the time of my life!!!! This is the first time i have ever been somewhere nice because Compton is really dangerous and people are getting shot or robbed and its just not fun at all honestly but thats where i was born and raised so i gotta love it. While me and Jason were in the car it was kinda awkward but we started having a conversation and then i turned on the music and the song "trap queen" came on and i sang "i just left the mall I'm getting fly with my baby yeaaa" and Jason just kept laughing and then he started singing and it was the best and we were cracking up and having fun.

3 hours later......

We arrived to our hotel and it was so beautiful and big I'm so use to having a little house back home but this is such a good place for me I'm in love!!! As soon as we got into the hotel we arranged the rooms and there was only four so we had to have someone sleep in the living room but i said "i can share one with Jason" as i turned to him and smiled and he smiled back and quickly agreed so we grabbed our bags and went into our room to settle in.

////////////////////////////

I hope you guys liked this chapter i know its kinda short but im trying to update as much as i can but i love u guys and thank you so much for reading this❤️