Rayan and Zendaya

Rayan and Zendaya.

Rayan.

Seeing Chresanto all over Zendaya like that twice, I’ve decided to step up my game. He already took away someone that I loved because I was being too nice. I’m not letting Daya slip from me. So, there’s only one thing to do…

The car ride home was silent. “Rayan… what you saw in that kitchen wasn’t what it looked like,” she tried explaining. I remained silent as she struggled to hold my hand. I jerked my hand from hers as we came to a red light. “Rayan… you know I hate Chresanto. Why would I even--.” “Shut up, okay? I really don’t care,” I spoke, not even looking at her. She sighed, crossing her arms across her chest and leaning back into the seat.

We eventually made it home and got settled into both of our bedrooms. I took a shower and got dressed in a pair of basketball shorts. I jogged downstairs and got some strawberries. “Rayan?” a small voice spoke from the threshold of the kitchen. I looked up to see Zendaya leaned against the wall with her face partially covered as if she were shy. “Come here,” I sighed, opening my arms. She approached me, wrapping her arms around my torso. “Rayan, it wasn’t what it--.” I kissed her lips softly, interrupting her words.

“Rayan,” she mumbled through the kiss before pushing me back gently. “I know what you’re doing, and I’m not falling for it this time,” she smiled smugly. I smirked. “Okay, Daya… Do you want a strawberry?” I asked, taking one for myself. “Well, I--.” She stopped speaking once I took a bite out of the strawberry. I looked up at her as she stood, breathlessly watching me. “See something that you like?” I asked with a smirk. She playfully rolled her eyes while sitting on top of the counter. “Here,” I held a strawberry to her lips. She hesitated before biting into the strawberry.

“I don’t care about what happened earlier. What’s important is what we have happening right now,” I spoke softly while standing in front of her. She finished off the strawberry before hopping from on top of the counter. She began to walk past me, but I took her hand into mine to halt her. She looked back at me with a slight smile. I pecked her lips softly, wrapping my arms around her waist. She blushed, gazing my eyes. “You’re serious, aren’t you?” she asked. “Yeah. I really take us seriously, and I think we should take us to the next level,” I bit my lip. She smiled as I took her hand into mine and led her upstairs.

I laid her back onto my bed and began kissing her tenderly and removing her clothing.

Zendaya

A whispered moan escaped my lips as he kissed my neck. I ran my fingers through his soft, wavy hair. His soft lips found my sweet spot and his teeth bit into me. Another moan escaped my lips before he lifted my shirt over my head. He bit his lip while looking intensively into my eyes. “Unhook it,” he commanded while popping my bra strap. I smiled, ready for anything he had planned. I sat up and unhooked my bra, sliding it off my shoulders. I slightly concealed myself while lying back down. He continued kissing my neck, beginning to grope my chest. I sighed in pleasure, placing my hand over his. “Ray… This isn’t about wh-what happened earlier, is it?” I asked. “No, Baby. I told you I don’t care about that shit,” he mumbled against my skin. “What made you want to do this?” I asked. “I already told you, Z. Just relax,” he pecked my lips. “But… but--.” “But, what? What’s the matter?” he asked. “I don’t even know,” I whined, covering my eyes with my hands. “We can wait,” he spoke.

I sighed. “It’s just that… I wanted it so bad, but…  now, that it’s about to happen, I’m just kind of scared, that’s all,” I stated. “Scared of what?” he asked, caressing my cheek as I removed my hands from my eyes. “I don’t want to resent you over something like I am Chres. And every time we argue, you’ll always win because you can hold my virginity up over my head… And I don’t want this thing we have to end because if it does, it’ll be bittersweet because you’re my friend and you were my first time, and--.” “Shh… we can wait if you want to, Zendaya. There’s no reason to rush,” he pecked my lips back to back. And he wouldn’t stop pecking my lips. “Stop,” I smiled, puckering my lips each time his lips met mine. “If you wanted me to stop, you wouldn’t kiss back,” he spoke before continuing. He pecked my lips again, but this time he began actually kissing me. Our tongues rubbed against one another as he began grinding against me, making me wetter with each stroke. A whimper was all that could escape my mouth as he pinned my wrists above my head and to the bed.

He pinned my wrists with one hand while the fingers of his other ran down my body. He loosened the draw string of my shorts and slid his fingers into my dampened panties. He pulled his lips from mine and smirked. “You’re already wet?” he asked. I blushed. He bit his lip, slipping his finger into me. I bit my lip as he slipped in another finger. I sighed in pleasure as he kissed my neck and moved his long fingers in and out of me. “Yes,” I whispered. “What was that?” he asked, picking up the pace. “Yes,” I moaned. “A little louder,” he growled. “Yes, Rayan,” I moaned louder while gripping onto his hair. “Don’t hold back, Baby. I got you,” he muttered, gently biting my earlobe.

He sped up even more, dragging his tongue against my neck. “Rayyyyan,” I screamed in pleasure. He unmercifully pumped his fingers in and out of me as my back began to arch. “R-Rayan!” I cried, closing my eyes. “I’m almost th-there,” I groaned. “I feel you, Baby,” he began sucking and biting my neck. “Don’t stop,” I breathlessly spoke, grinding against his fingers. I tightened around his fingers. “I’m about to… to--.” His tongue slid down my body and into me just as I came. He slurped every ounce of me before coming back face to face with me. He licked his lips seductively. “Do you still want to wait?” he asked. I smiled. “I would like to,” I spoke with a slight smile. He kissed my forehead as we lay in Sweetheart’s cradle. “Do you remember that time when I was looking at you, and you asked me why I was looking at you that way, and I told you I was thinking of all the things I’d do to you if we had sex?” I asked. “Yeah,” he nodded. “Do you still want to know what I’d do?” I asked. “Yeah, sure,” he nodded again. “I’d do everything,” I answered, closing my eyes. “Everything?” he asked. “Mhm,” I nodded slightly, beginning to doze off. He chuckled. “That’s if you can last that long,” he spoke. “Whatever,” I mumbled before going to sleep.

Rayan

I went to sleep shortly after Zendaya did and awakened to see her gone. I sat up and went downstairs to see her making food. “Good Morning,” I greeted. “Good Morning,” she smiled, pecking my lips. “What are you making?” I asked, looking over her shoulder. “You tell me,” she smiled setting a plate on the counter. I grabbed a fork and began eating the omelet. “Damn, Z. This is good,” I smiled. “Thanks,” she smiled back. “You know? I’ve been thinking a lot about last night, and I agree with you,” she spoke. “Agree with me about what?” I asked, before continuing to eat. “About taking our relationship to the next level,” she replied.

“Oh well, cool. We can--.” “I want you to take my virginity,” she blurted, causing me to spit out whatever was in my mouth. I coughed a little before looking up at her. “It was a little spicy,” I smiled, giving an excuse on why I just took a spit take. “Oh, yeah. I add some spices to the omelet. You don’t mind, do you?” she asked. “Not at all,” I smiled, grabbing a bottle of water. “So, what do you say?” she asked. “What do I say about what?” I asked. “About having sex with me!” she spoke as if I just asked a dumb question. “Oh… I-I-I don’t know,” I stuttered, looking away. “You don’t know?” she asked.

I half-shrugged. “You weren’t saying that last night,” she spoke. “I know, but--.” “But what?” she asked. “But… I wasn’t really ready, okay?” I spoke quietly. “You sure were acting like you were ready,” her voice rose just a bit. “I know, but I’m really good at acting,” I spoke quietly. “You’re really good at acting? You’re really good at acting? You’re really good at acting?!” her voice’s volume rose each time she repeated the question. “Is this a fucking game to you, Rayan? Am I just a piece within your game? Because I already told you I’m not for your stupid little games!” she screamed. “Look, Z--.” “No, you look, Rayan… I love you, and you keep playing with my heart. It doesn’t even feel like we’re in a relationship,” she sighed. “You just--.” “You love me?” I asked, my eyebrows knitting. “Well, yeah,” she nodded. I engulfed her into my embrace and kissed her forehead. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry for being stupid and selfish. I’ve never had a girlfriend before, and I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m just clueless and--.” Her lips met mine, interrupting my rambling. “It’s fine… Really, it’s okay,” she spoke just above a whisper. “I love you,” she hugged me tightly. “I love you too,” I spoke, burying my face into the crook of her neck.