Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Rayan.

I awakened with Zendaya lying next to me. I sat up, running my fingers through my wavy, wild hair. I closed my eyes, recalling all that happened last night… She grinded on me, telling me I was never going to be lonely again and that she was going to take care of me. She had her hand down my sweats by the time I successfully stopped her. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes when I stopped her, saying “I think we should wait”. It took her a few moments to release my friend from her gentle grip, and it took even longer for her to stop touching me all together. She wanted me to hold her close as she slept, but when I did so, she would push herself back onto me, making my member harder than it already was.

I don’t know why she wants me so badly. I don’t know what I do to turn her on like that, but I’m not complaining. I laid back down, continuing to close my eyes. I felt Zendaya’s presence shift, and her head soon rested on my chest.  Her hand slid down my torso before moving under my tank top. Her fingers ran against my abs. “Damn,” she whispered. I could sense her biting her lip. “Rayan… Are you awake?” she whispered. In response, I continued pretending to be asleep. “Rayan… I just want to experience so many things with you,” she confessed, her hand beginning to slip into my boxers. My eyes cracked open, my hand gripping her wrist to halt her from going any further. She smiled, appearing to be a little embarrassed about being caught.

“Good morning,” she bit her lip. “Good morning,” I smirked. “How’d you sleep?” she asked, placing her hand back under my tank top. “I slept pretty well. You?” I looked into her eyes. “I would’ve slept better with your arms around me, but I guess I slept pretty good,” she spoke gently. “Rayan, when do you think you’ll be ready to… you know?” she asked with a sly smile. “I don’t know,” I sat up with a half shrug. “Why? Are you saying that you want to… have sex with me?” I looked at her. I could see the heat rising to her cheeks. “I-I-I don’t know,” she half-shrugged, avoiding eye contact. She was obviously lying.

“You sure knew last night,” I raised an eyebrow. “Yeah… I was just… tired,” she spoke, coming up with a lame excuse. “Ya know, I do crazy things when I’m tired and--.” “Mhm, mhm. Right,” I nodded, sarcastically speaking. “So… you don’t want to fuck me, right?” I asked. “R-Right,” she nodded, lying again. “That’s just too bad… You know, if I was ever in the mood, you’d be the first one I’d call on,” I smirked, looking into her eyes. “Oh, that is too bad,” she looked down. I touched her cheek, kissing the other. “You’re a terrible liar,” I whispered into her ear before getting up and stretching. “I’ll go make us breakfast,” I winked before leaving the room and going downstairs.

Jacob.

I awakened to a bare Justine sleeping next to me. I sighed, sitting up. I’m not necessarily saying that I regret last night, but I kind of do regret it. I was supposed to be done with her… But she’s the main reason why I wanted to come back to California. She’s my first love, and I just can’t forget about my first love the way I want to. I turned on my phone while sitting at the edge of the bed. This is the first I’ve had it in almost a month, and I realized I had a voicemail from Justine.

“Jacob… Jacob, I need you,” she moaned. I could hear the shuffling of clothing. “I miss you so much, Jacob,” she whispered. My heart began to drop. I had this gut feeling that she was hyped over ecstacy. I have a special talent for seeing whether Justine was high or not seeing as though she was the closest one to me. “Jacob,” she moaned louder than before. “Oh, J-Jacob…” she screamed, reaching her peak. She sighed a shaky breath before finally whispering. “I love you so much, Jacob.” The voicemail ended as I sat with my jaw dropped. My heart was in my gut as anger from last night was revived. I stood and hopped into the shower. After fifteen minutes, I dried off and got dressed and woke up Justine.