Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Justine.

After the weed, I hit the coke, trying ---struggling--- to feel how I feel when I’m with Jacob. The coke, so far, is one of the closest, but then I spotted the ecstacy. Before I could even grasp the small Ziploc bag, my phone rang.

It was Jacob! “Curly!” I cheered into the phone before he laughed his adorable laugh. “Hey, J.” he greeted. “I miss you so much,” I flopped onto my bed. “I miss you too, mi amor,” he replied. “I’m assuming you’re in the South now,” I spoke with a sly smirk. “Yeah, we landed a few hours ago. Nana fed us and introduced us to a few relatives… She’s expecting us to be asleep in a few minutes. She’s a bit old-fashioned,” he chuckled. “Isn’t it like eight o’ clock over there?” I asked, glancing at the time. “Exactly!” he laughed.

“Do you like it there so far?” I asked. “It’s cool. Nothing’s really caught my interest yet,” he sighed. “You’ll find something to do,” I smiled. “There’s NOTHING to do! I’m surrounded by all these trees and sh—stuff,” he interrupted himself from cursing. “Sh-stuff?” I questioned. “Nana doesn’t want us cursing in the house,” he muttered. I laughed. “ Hardy. Har. Har. Laugh it up!” he sarcastically spoke as my laugh settled into a snicker.

He was silent for a moment before changing his tone from playful to serious. “I wish you were here, Justine.” “I wish I was too,” I replied. “You’re keeping your promise, right?” he asked. “Yeah, of course,” I lied, my stomach churning at the fact that I wasn’t telling him the truth.  I hate lying to Jacob, but I just don’t want him worrying about me.

“Good… I love you, Justine,” I could tell he was smiling. “I love you t--.” “Lights out, Jacob,” his nana’s voice spoke in the background. “Okay,N—Yes, Ma’am,” he interrupted himself again. “I’ll talk to you later, J… I love you,” he spoke. “I love you too,” I smiled a bit. He hung up making my heart sink into my stomach.

I looked back over at the bag of ecstacy that was calling my name. “Justine… Come play with us. Yeah, Justine. Yeah!” the pills spoke with voices that resembled children. They all began to talk at the same time saying things such as “Yeah, Come on! Let’s have fun! You’ll regret not playing with us.” I smiled slightly, reaching for the bag. “Justine. Justine. Justine. Justine,” they began chanting just as I used to chant “Curly Fry” to Jacob. I picked up the Ziploc and opened it. “Pick me! No, pick me! No, me! Justinee!” they screamed. I picked two, and threw them back. I picked up a bottle of water and began drinking it while turning on some music. “Electric Feel” by: MGMT blasted as I danced around my room.

Sooner than later, I picked up my phone, feeling the texture of my phone case for about ten minutes before actually calling someone. I called Jacob, only wanting to confess my feelings to him. Unfortunately, I got his voicemail, but that wasn’t going to stop me from talking with the drug starting to really kick into me. “Jacob… Jacob, I need you,” I moaned, laying back onto my suddenly extremely soft bed. I put the phone on speaker before running my hands up and down my clothes.

I tugged on the cashmere sweater, loving how velvety soft it felt. I pulled the sweater over my head and ran my fingers down my curves and toward the button of my denim jeans. Closing my eyes, I stripped myself of my jeans. “I miss you so much, Jacob,” I whispered, beginning to toy with myself. My fingers slid down into my soon-to-be damp panties beginning to pump in and out. “Jacob,” I moaned, going a bit faster. I threw my head back, arching my back as I continued to go more and more rapidly. I gripped the silky soft bed sheets with my free hand as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. “Oh, J-Jacob...” I cried, reaching my peak. I seemed to explode before lying in bed, catching my breath. “I love you so much, Jacob,” I finally whispered, refraining my hand from my soaked boy shorts. I sucked my juices from my fingers, ending my voice message to Jacob. I closed my eyes and dozed off.