Justine and Jacob

Justine and Jacob.

Justine.

I silently cried in the car while looking out the window of the passenger seat. “Justine, are you okay?” Jacob asked, resting his hand on my thigh. “Don’t touch me,” I growled, pushing his hand away from me. “Justine. I know you’re not still mad about me flushing your dr--.” “Why wouldn’t I still be mad, Jacob?! You took the only things I care about away from me!” I shouted as he continued driving. There was a silence before he spoke. “So, you don’t care about me anymore?” he asked, glimpsing at me. I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. “I didn’t mean it like that, Jake.” “What the hell did you mean then, Justine?” he asked.

“I just meant that those drugs were, in one way or another, a part of me,” I spoke. “But… shouldn’t I be a part of you too? I mean, I’ve known you longer than you’ve known any drug, Justine,” he spoke angrily, driving right into a traffic jam. “I know, Jacob, but… but…” I couldn't piece together my scattered thoughts. “I think I’m done with this fucking conversation,” he growled, looking away from me. “Jacob,” I spoke, my heart sinking.

“Jacob… You know I care about you… If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have tracked you down at your hotel last night. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have made that promise--.” “And if you didn’t, you wouldn’t have kept that promise. Oh, wait, you didn’t keep the fucking promise, Justine!” he barked, giving me a scornful look. I’ve never seen him so upset.

“I’m sorry, Jacob. You know I am, and I wish I could start over, but I can’t. So, there’s no going back… But we’ll be okay, Baby. We’ll be---.” “We?” he looked at me as if were mentally ill. My heart broke in half as my eyebrows furrowed. “Jacob, don’t give me that. Don’t treat me like this. You’re making me feel that way that I don’t like to feel, J---.” “I don’t give a fuck, Justine! I’m done! I’m tired of it!” he shouted. “You’re tired of what? Us?” I asked, tears beginning to rise to my eyes. “Yeah,” he looked away. I turned forward in my seat and sunk into it.

Jacob.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. The worse thing about this situation was that we were stuck in traffic. I heard her sniffling beside me. I rolled my eyes as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She climbed into the backseat while I switched my gears from Drive to Park. Traffic was officially at a standstill. “Jacob…” she spoke in a small voice. “What, Justine?” I sighed, looking at her through the rear-view mirror.  “Can you come back here? Please?” she begged. I sighed, looking back at her. “Come here,” she patted the spot next to her. I sighed before climbing into the backseat. “What do you want?” I asked.

She scooted closer to me, her hand on my thigh. “Jacob, you know I love you, and you know I care about you… I’m sorry for lying to you, but I didn’t want to disappoint you,” she looked at me with puppy dog eyes. “You disappointed me anyway,” I growled. “I know… Let me make it up to you,” she began unbuckling my belt. “You can’t make up for every mistake with sex, J--.” “Shh,” she hushed me while pushing down my boxers. “J-Justine. What are you about to d--.” “Just relax,” she whispered, kissing my cheek. She took my member into her hand, beginning to lick the tip.

My eyes widened as she continued. I’d never received head before, and it took me by surprise how she just… you know… took advantage of me. I bit my lip as she began to deep-throat. She sat up, giving me a final lick. “It’s okay, Baby…Moan for me,” she whispered into my ear with her hand still gripping my friend. “Justine, I-I-I don’t th--.” “Relax,” she kissed my neck, stroking my member. I bit my lip as she continued kissing my neck and stroking. I was trying my best not to groan, but she gripped me firmly and bit my earlobe. “Moan,” she mumbled, going faster. “J-Justine,” I groaned, gripping her hair. She bit her lip as I threw my head back into the cushioning of the seats. “You look so sexy right now,” she smirked.

I licked my lips as she finally released me from her grip and began removing her jeans and underwear. “Wait…” I paused, leaning over the passenger seat. I reached for the glove compartment and opened it. I grabbed the box of condoms and took one. Justine snatched it from my hand before unwrapping it and pulling it from its wrapper. She put it on for me and hopped on top of me…

We were late for the appointment I had set up. Mainly, because of being horny during a standstill in a traffic jam. “Where are we?” she asked, holding my hand. “Welcome to Cliffside Malibu,” a woman greeted. “Hi, I’m Jacob and this is Justine,” I smiled. “Oh, you’re the one who called--.” “Yes, Ma’am,” I nodded. “Well, you’re late,” she raised an eyebrow at me. “Yeah, I’m sorry. There was a traffic jam,” I rubbed the back of my neck. “No, it’s fine. Come in,” she led us into a room.

“Jacob, where are we?” Justine whispered. I ignored her question as the woman talked about the program and gave me brochures. “You can even get started tomorrow, if that’s okay,” she smiled. “That’ll be fine,” I nodded and smiled. “Great. I’ll see you two tomorrow,” she smiled. Justine looked at me puzzled as we left. “What is that place, Jacob? Let me see the brochures,” she reached over me. “No, calm down,” I ordered, unlocking the doors to my car. She pouted the whole ride home, and when we got to her house, she began whining. “Jacob… Tell me,” she cried as I brought out her luggage. I began packing her bag for her. “Why are you packing?” she asked, sitting up. I ignored her question, continuing my task.

“Put that down!” she screamed, slapping things from my hands. “This is only for the best, Justine!” I barked. “So, you’re sending me away, huh? Is that what it is? And I bet you’re just going to leave me there to rot!” she yelled. “Look, Justine! You couldn’t do this shit by yourself, so I’m getting you help,” I growled. “But, I don’t need help!” she began throwing a tantrum. She began throwing things and crying like a toddler. Once she dropped onto her bed face first, I continued packing her bag. “Are you done?” I asked. “Yes,” she mumbled into her pillow. “Come on and help me pack this bag then,” I spoke. She sighed, sitting up. She wiped her tears and grabbed articles of clothing and began packing them…

Once everything she needed was packed, I tucked her into bed. “Are you sure you’re going to be okay tonight? I can stay over, if you want,” I held her hand. “No, I’m fine,” she smiled slightly. “Okay… I’ll see you tomorrow morning,” I kissed her forehead. “Okay… I love you,” she looked up into my eyes. I smiled slightly. “I love you too,” I responded before leaving.

In the morning, I drove to Justine’s house. She was still asleep. I woke her up, and after nearly fifteen minutes, she rolled out of bed lazily. Her eyes cracked open. “Ugh, Jacob. I don’t want to go,” she groaned. “Come on,” I helped her up. She went into the bathroom, taking a shower, getting dressed, and doing her hair. “Are you ready?” I asked. She nodded, tying her shoes.

We drove and arrived to Cliffside. I helped her with her luggage and assisted her with getting settled into her nice room. “Alright… Are you ready to get started?” the woman from yesterday asked. Justine looked at me then back at her. She hesitantly nodded. “Alright… We’ll see you later, Jacob,” the woman smiled. “Can we, uh, have a moment, please?” I asked.

The woman nodded, leaving the room. “I’m going to miss you, J.” I pulled her into a hug and held her close. “Jacob… I don’t know if I can do this,” tears began surfacing to her face. “Yes, you can, Justine… You have help, and I know for a fact that these people don’t want to see you fail… Just trust me on this, okay?” I looked into her eyes. She nodded as I wiped her tears. “I’ll visit you as often as I can…” I sighed. “You’re leaving me here? You’re going back to the south?” she asked. I looked away. “Jacob, you can’t just leave me here! I need you,” she cried. “I can’t give you the help you need, Justine,” I mumbled.

She began sobbing into my chest. “Jacob, don’t do this to me.” “It’s for the best, J… But, I’ll visit you whenever I’m in town, and I’ll call and text you as much as I can,” I spoke, avoiding eye contact. “I can’t do this without you,” she cried. “Look at the big picture, Justine… When I come back, you’ll be healthy and happy, and we’ll be able to do any and everything you want,” I promised. “You promise?” she looked into my eyes. “I promise,” I pecked her lips. She held me a little longer and tighter.

“Alright, you two, Justine and I have to get started,” the woman spoke. I kissed Justine once more. “Try to have fun in rehab, okay?” I whispered. “I’ll try,” she sighed. “I love you,” I told her. “I love you,” she smiled. I left…