Chapter 11

In the cafeteria, Dione and I somehow managed to spot Sarah and Neva. Apparently, they were back at the table we were at during Lunch, at the far corner of the cafeteria. The two of us walked over and decided to inform them that we are at the cafeteria, and would get our dinner before joining them. They nodded, and we joined the long queue.

All of a sudden, the entire cafeteria burst into cheers. What? Umm why were they suddenly cheering? I noticed that the people sitting on the benches, were clapping and smiling at the entrance of the cafeteria. I turned my head over to the entrance. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Dione had done it as well.

The sight before my eyes made me gasps. There were two cute and hot boys entering the cafeteria, chatting with each other and waving at everyone. Cute and hot? What?! That's not how I should be describing them. Teenage hormones... What made me gasped was not only because they were cute, but also because their hair. It had streaks of colours as well. One of them had brown hair, with streaks of green hair, while the other one had black hair, with streaks of pale light blue hair. I looked closer and notice their eye colours were like those streaks of hair, greens no light blue. They're like us, weird hair and eye colour. I looked at Dione, her jaw dropped wide open. I can now safely assume that she have noticed it as well, either that, or she has just developed a crush on one of them as well. What do you mean as well? Who else have a crush? My sub-conscious answered with a you. What? No! I don't have a crush on them! What I'd dint realise was that my eyes were on them the whole time, especially the one with black hair. Out of nowhere, I was nudged. I looked up to see Dione grinning at me, and after that she told me that I should take the food and not keep everyone waiting. I blushed in response, quickly grabbing my food and sat down opposite Sarah and Neva, with Dione next to me.

I noticed from where we are seated, I could still see the cute boys clearly. I didn't notice that I was staring at them until I heard Neva giggle. My attention went back to her, and I glared daggers at her. This made her burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Sarah asked, her mouth full of food.

"Oh nothing... Ember, mind explaining to her?" Neva wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I blushed deeply.

"Noth..Nothing." I replied stuttering and stammering, causing my cheeks to redden further.

"She has been doing that even when we were queuing for food. She was so concentrated and focussed that she did not even know that it was time to get our food." Dione added in, smirking. I groaned.

"Noooo. It's not how it seems." I muttered.

"Ember has a crush! Ember has a crush on my brother and his friend!" Neva sort of sang it. Wait what?