My baby is a fighter!~ Epilogue.

GO CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL: A FIGHTER FIGHTER :D IT EXPLAINS A LOT OF WHAT HAPPENED SORRY FOR CONFUSING YOU GUYS I JUST DIDN'T WANT A CLIQUE ENDING HAHA ;)

Regular chapter/ Epilogue~~~

The smell of cleaners and disinfection swarmed the room as Eleanor was being propped up to start pushing, I held her hand tight, not wanting to let go.

“Louis?” El asked as she looked to me with worry in her eyes.

“Yes?” I asked waiting for her question.

“Do we have to send her away?” El asked as she looked down to her bump as the doctor's got things ready.

“I'm afraid so. It's too dangerous, people are out to kill her.” I whispered as I squeezed her hand. She only nodded as the doctor told her to start pushing. I squeezed her hand again as she closed her eyes tight and started to push.

30 minutes later I heard the cry of my beloved daughter.

“It's a girl!” The doctor yelled as he tried to wipe her clean. “Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?” The doctor asked me. I nodded as he handed me a pair of cutting scissors. I snipped the umbilical cord and then they whisked her away. Tears were falling as I saw them take her away, knowing I will never get to see her grow up. I look to Eleanor, but a gun shot soon stopped my heat. My eyes widened and so did Eleanor's. I rushed out of the room and into the panic filled hallway. There she with a gun in her hand and a smirk on her face. I narrowed my eyes at her as I waltzed down the hallway, fighting against the people rushing to get away. Once I approached Parker I saw why she was standing there, it was the nursery. My blood boiled and clenched my fists together in pure outrage.

“Leave, Parker!” I hissed at the dirty blonde.

“Why, the fun is just getting started.” Parker smirked as she played with the gun that was in her hands. “Oh and what a beautiful daughter you have.”

I snapped, I didn't want her anywhere near my daughter.

“Leave my daughter alone!” I yelled as I tackled her to the ground and threw punch after punch her way. I felt Parker's feet move and before I knew it, she kneed me where the sun don't shine. I fell off of her groaning in pain. Parker rose to her feet and spit at my feet as she walked over me to try and get into the nursery. I grabbed Parker by the foot and pulled her down to the ground. “What is wrong with you?” I hissed as I slammed her head against the floor with all my might. Parker rolled over groaning as she clutched her head. Someone whistled at the end of the hallway and I looked to see the person who I displeased the most.

“Let's go Parker!” My father yelled down the corridor. Before I could do anything, Parker's body was at the end of the corridor as she followed our father. I don't know where they were going, but I didn't really care. All I cared about was my little girl. I scampered to my feet and entered the nursery.

“Sir, you can't be in here.” Said a nurse as she place a newborn baby back down in a kind of bassinet cart thing. The baby was wearing a pink blanket that snuggle her in. I walked over to the nurse and looked down at the baby.

“Is this the Tomlinson, baby?” I asked the nurse with teary vision.

“Yes, we are waiting for a name from the parents.” The nurse said as she started to wheel it out of the room.

“I'm Louis Tomlinson, the father.” I said and the nurse stopped dead in her tracks.

“Would you like to carry her back?” The nurse asked with a smile on her face.