Staying strong.

The music has stopped playing and I was all alone now, huddled on the cold hard ground. I closed my eyes together tightly before reopening them. My body letting me come back into control.

“Parker?!” I heard Liam yell from the doorway. I could hear his feet thump across the floor as he rushed to my side. “Parker?” Liam asked as he flipped me over so I was facing him. I couldn't look up for all I was thinking was how pathetic and weak I was. “Parker, please.” Liam begged cradling me in his arms. I finally looked up into those big brown eyes of his. His brown scrunched together in confusion and worry.

“I-I” I barely managed to speak before an ungodly pain like never before hit me like a train. I screamed out in pain clutching my head as I fell to the ground. I have never once felt pain in my life and this was a first.

“Parker!” Liam yelled. My vision became fuzzy and blurry as it filled up with tears.

“Make it stop Li. It hurts!” I said screaming out in pain once again before it all went black.

Hunter! I got you food.” I yelled through the house as I placed my keys and purse on the counter.

Did I hear food?” Hunter asked running into the kitchen. I giggled handing him the Nandos bag. “Oh thank god I was starving.” Hunter smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek before running back off to the living room. Hunter bought his own place after his Dad died. He never felt the same after wards and just wanted to get away from it all.

Hey leave me some.” I whined as I walked into the living room to see Hunter devouring his lunch.

But it's so good.” Hunter moaned taking another bite of food.

Well I guess that means no more kisses for you then.” I huffed walking off towards the kitchen. I saw his eyes widened before I left. I began washing up the dirty dishes Hunter had sitting around when I felt hands snake around my waist and a head nuzzle into my neck.

Parker, you wouldn't do that now would you?” Hunter whispered against my neck leaving chills rushing down my spine, but the good kind. I smirked I could have some fun with this.

I think I would.” I said as I washed up a dirty plate, Hunter's arms still around my waist. Hunter grabbed my hips and turned me around to face him, he had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

You sure about that?” Hunter growled playfully as he trailed kisses down my jaw. I cupped my hands around his face bringing it up to mine. My lips brushed against his.

Still not getting any.” I mumbled as I pulled away and ran to his bedroom.

Parker!” I heard Hunter yell from the kitchen. I giggled as I plopped down on his bed inhaling the sweet aroma that was his. “Now Parker you know the punishment for teasing right?” Hunter smirked as I backed up against his head board. I bit my lip trying to suppress my giggles as Hunter inched closer by ever step he took.

Beeping was the first sound I heard my eyebrows knit into confusion as I still kept my eyes closed. Once I opened my eyes I hissed, flickering my eyes opened and closed as they adjusted to the light.

“Parker?” I heard an awfully familiar voice exclaimed. I looked around the room and my eyes finally landed on the one who I wanted to see most, Louis.

“Louis?” I croaked out.

“Omg Parker I thought you weren't going to make it, omg you're alive.” He exclaimed as tears pricked in his eyes.

“What do you mean I wasn't going to make it?” I asked sitting up but the pain in my head sending me crippling back down. I looked to Louis who was looking anywhere but me.

“I should go get the doctor.” He mumbled as his voice broke and he disappeared from the room. I saw his phone sitting on the table beside my bed. I reached over and hit the home button. The screen lit up with a picture of Louis, Leah, Eleanor and I sitting on the park bench. I smiled at the memory. I checked the date and my eye's nearly fell out of my sockets. May 10, 2018 the last day I remember was April 9, 2018. I have been asleep for a month and a day. Just then Louis came back in with the doctor.

“Hello, Miss Tomlinson, I see you are awake. How are you feeling.” He asked as he checked my IV's.

“My head really hurts.” I said as I rubbed my head trying to sooth the pain. The doctor gave Louis a knowing look before turning back to me.

“That's understandable, you have a tumor Miss and it needs removed ASAP. We also found that you have lymphoma cancer which is a cancer that makes up 2% of brain tumors. It starts in the brain then leads to spinal fluid and the eyes, if not treated immediately. Chances of survival are very high but there is always that other percent. I'll let you too discuss but in the mean time I will get the operating room ready for the removal of your tumor. I'm sorry.” The doctor explained as he disappeared out the door.

I could say was I was numb. I stared at the ceiling for the longest time and I didn't even know I was crying until Louis came and brushed the stray tears away.

“I'm so sorry baby girl.” Louis whispered as he held onto my hand. “You'll get through this I know you will. You're one of the strongest and bravest people I know, I know you can get through this.” Louis said as he squeezed my hand. Tears were silently trailing down his cheeks.

“Does everyone else know?” I asked as tears flowed freely down my face.

“No, but they will soon enough. I only found out a week ago, but I want you to be strong and fight off this cancer you got it.” Louis squawked his voice cracking at the end. I bit my lip. What about the rest of my life? What if I don't make it? What if's were all that could run through my mind at the moment.

“Okay we're ready for her.” A nurse said coming in with a wheel chair.

“I love you baby girl.” Louis cried kissing me on the forehead before being escorted out to the lobby. I have to stay strong for Me, for Louis, for my family. I have to.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys so this is a filler but still a big part in the story. I know I rush things with the story and all but in the next chapter I promise the contest winners will be put in. also don't worry she will go back to the x-factor.

but yeah sorry if this is a really crappie chapter I'm sick and not really in the right state of mind ahah oh well.

any who don't forget to:

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND

STAY

BEAUTIFUL

:)

LOVE YOU ALL :*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

KATIE

onedirectionluv1D