Something seems fishy

The cold room made goosebumps appear on my skin. The dim lighting made me squint just to see the other person on the other side of the table. The moldy and moist smell of the room made me crinkle my nose in disgust.

I thought I said 75 euros, not 50!” He yelled as he slammed the money on the table.

That's all I have.” I said calmly as I shrugged my shoulders.

Well I need 75 euros and you better get me it, or you can say bye bye to pretty boy.” He said right in my face as Blake appeared strapped to a chair. What was Blake doing here.

Why is Blake here?” I asked as I stood up in my chair the metal screeching against the concrete floor.

Because I know you like him.” The man whispered in my ear his foul breath tickling the hair on the back of my neck.

I woke up in a sweat. My chest rising and falling rabidly as I tried to recoil my breathing. I don't even know Blake and all of a sudden I like him? That is the utter most upsurd thing I have ever heard, well coming from me that is.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to rinse off. It was early morning, I could tell by the way the birds were chirping and the sun was rising. You do learn a few things after living in the woods for 9 years of your life. I rinsed my face off, trying to wake me up and rid of the nightmare I just had.

“Parker? Are you up?” Nicola said as she entered the guest room I was currently occupying.

“Yeah, I'm in here.” I said as I dried my face off with a towel.

“Ah, there you are. Robert is here.” Nicola said before quickly leaving the room.

May 25, 2013. Only 14 more days, 2 weeks, half a month, whatever way you put it, it's still coming closer than expected.

I walked down the old stairwell, my hair in a messy bun and my clothes consisted of sweats. I saw Robert on the couch in the living room with his briefcase as he clutched it with all his life.

“Hello Robert.” I said as I entered the living room.

“Parker.” Robert said as he nodded my way.

“Is this business as usual or must I bring out the guns?” I said as I raised and eyebrow at the aging man.

“No need for that.” Robert said as he placed the briefcase on the coffee table and undid the latches. “I have important documents you should read over, before you leave today. Everything to know about Liam Payne is in these right here.” Robert said as he handed me a thick folder.

“Where do I get the rest?” I asked as I skimmed through the folder briefly.

“When you reach your other destinations.” Robert said as he pulled out another folder. “Oh and here is Louis'.”

“Thanks.” I said as I took the two folders in my hands. “Well I must get you going, Robert. I must catch my plane to Cheshire.” I said as I shook his hand and led him towards the door.

Once Robert left I collected my things and left, but not before putting the note on the counter along with the gun.

Louis' POV:

I arrived at Nicola's in late afternoon. The sun was rather warm today and sweat was collecting on my forehead. I stuck my shaking hands into the pockets of my jeans as I made my way towards the front door. I pushed the doorbell and the familiar tune went off inside the house. I soon heard footsteps and the door being opened.

“Hi, Louis.” Nicola said as she leaned on the door frame.

“Hi, Nicole. Is Parker here?” I gulped. My nerves were kicking in, I honestly had no idea why, but I felt as though something was wrong.

“She left early this morning, heading to Cheshire I believe, but she left a note on the table for you.” Nicola said as she opened the door wider so I could enter. As I stepped inside I could hear the soft hum of the television and the aroma of fresh cookies. I stepped into the living room and noticed a crisp white envelope laying on the coffee tab along side a gun. I gulped as I approached the items. I grabbed the note and carefully tore it open.

Dear Louis,

As you see I left already. I have important business to attend in Cheshire. Go to Anne's house to find the next letter. I want you to keep that gun laying beside this note for protection. I know this is short, but I must go, for now.

Mia Parker Tomlinson <3

I folded the note back up and placed it in my back pocket. I then grabbed the gun and stuck it in my belt loop. I thanked Nicola and left. I must find Parker something just doesn't feel right.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so i know this is a short chapter and there is a reason for that. 

i have 2 more chapters until Fighter is over guys and the series. This is just a filler for now so dont hate. i will upload later tonight.

So i had my 8th grade social last night and it was so much fun. My 3 best friends came over and we all got ready together. it was absoutely da bomb, i mean Victoria Justice was there haha anyway yeah and ignore the black one (dont mean to offend anyone i mean we call her that all the time) but she hates One Direction shes a belieber so yeah we get into fights all the time over the two. haha WEll watch the whole thing guys i know its long but its worth it 

There Is a Video on the side ---------> of us and what we did all night haha 

well

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

LOVE YOU ALL

XXXXXXXX

KATE

onedirectionluv1D