Dirty Cheater!

“Can I have a hot chocolate please?” I asked the lady behind the counter at Starbucks.

“Sure, is that all?” She asked typing on her register.

“Yes thank you.” I said before handing her the money and going to sit down. I was discharged from the hospital earlier this morning and I have the second round of X-factor auditions today but I can't help but think back to that text I got from Hunter. I'm just going to have to brush it off for now I need to focus on the X-factor. I took a seat at the window with my hood up and sunglasses on as I watch the people bustle about on the sidewalk.

Hey Parker gone off to be with the little rich boys I see.” Jack said. I was 14 and Louis took me back to my hometown to visit one last time.

Yes you got a problem?” I asked stuffing my hands in my over sized sweatshirt.

Still feisty I see.” Jack said as he rounded me like a shark hunting its pray.

Whatever Jack.” I said rolling my eyes. I began to walk away but my arm was yanked pulling me backwards.

Did I say you could leave.” Jack hissed in my ear.

No but I did.” I said as I kick him where the sun don't shine.

“Parker!” The cashier yelled signaling my hot chocolate was ready. I reluctantly went up and grabbed my hot chocolate, thanking her before I left. I walked down the streets of London, the wind blowing my hair about.

You'll always be my beautiful girl.” My dad said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

But all the other kids said I was ugly and told me I was a freak.” I complained in my little 6 year old voice.

Mia Parker! What have I told you?” My dad said pausing a moment before continuing. “Never listen to anyone but yourself, nobody knows you better than you. If you let other people tear you down then you'll never make a great fighter. Maybe we should have you stop fighting if you can't handle it.” My dad said shrugging as he leaned back in his chair. My eyes widened.

No, daddy, I'm strong I can fight. I won't listen to those stupid kids anymore, I'm me.” I said pointing to myself giving my dad a big smile.

Right you are Parker, right you are.” My dad chuckled.

“Hey aren't you Parker Tomlinson?” A girl asked me.

“Yes, may I help you?” I asked politely to the younger teen.

“Omg, I love you so much, you are like my inspiration! You don't know how much you change my life.” She whispered at the end as tears filled her eyes. A smile found it's way onto my face.

“Keep you head high love, good things come to those who wait.” I said giving her a hug before walking off.

Parker you got it all wrong!” Chuck groaned in frustration. “It's right then left, not kick left right.”

Sorry I got this.” My 8 year old self said as I held my stance again. Right left.

Yes there you go!” Chuck cheered.

I rounded the corner to see the building in the distance. Only a block left.

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Parker and Leah, Happy birthday to you!” The boys sang as Leah and I blew out our candles. It was our 10th birthday and it was exciting as I never had a birthday before.