Is she still gone?

Louis' POV:

It's 12 o'clock in the morning. The moon shines through the window giving my room some light, but not much. It's been 1 week since Parker died, the doctor said it could happen to anyone, but why did it have to happen to her. I was discharged from the hospital 3 days ago and the house has never been so quite. Nobody says a word, nobody gets out of bed. Everyone seems to be mourning for Parker, but I can't help but have this gut feeling that Parker is still alive, or she will pull through I just know it. That night when Parker died we were suppose to do a comeback show for all our fans. It was suppose to be one last show to show our appreciation before we as a band officially called it quits. We weren't breaking up, we are just not making anymore music. Most of us anyway want to settle down and start a family. We want to live our life, something Parker will never get to do.

I couldn't really sleep and I didn't really want to disturb Eleanor so I decided to go downstairs and watch a little TV. I haven't watched any TV since Parker's death, but I couldn't think of anything else to do. Sitting down on the leather couch almost felt foreign to me as did switching on the TV. The light from the TV was so bright I had to squint my eyes until they readjusted. The news was on and I honestly didn't care what channel it was I just wanted to occupy my mind.

“In other news, the recent death of Mia Parker Tomlinson has set Directioners on a fan furry, but with these recent photos that have been shot just yesterday from the hospital tells other wise.” The reporter said as a picture soon filled the screen. I scrunched my eyes together in confusion as Parker is dead so how could she be in that picture. “Reports say that Parker Tomlinson was seen leaving the hospital, unexpectedly a day after Louis Tomlinson was discharged. Is there something the Tomlinson's aren't telling us? Or is this some big One Direction scandal approaching. More news on this issue later on.” the reporter said as she soon switched onto other news. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed the hospital.

“Hello, London Emergency Hospital, Linda speaking, how may I help you?” Linda said in those boring receptionist tones.

“Ah, yes I was wondering about Mia Parker Tomlinson?” I rushed as my curiosity got the better of me.

“May I ask who is calling?” Linda said, I rolled my eyes already getting annoyed.

“Her brother, Louis Tomlinson.” I said impatiently.

“Oh, um, Miss Parker has passed away, sir, I thought someone would have contacted you.” Linda said as I heard keyboard clicks on the other line.

“Yes I was aware, but on the news they said she was seen leaving the hospital a day after I did.” I said into the phone as I rubbed my hand with my face.

“Oh, um, n-no, sir. She is being preserved for her funeral.” Linda said nervously.

“Okay well I got to go, bye.” I said frustrated before I hung up not waiting for an answer. I through my phone on the other couch, as I groaned in frustration. I switched the channels only to come to another news channel about Parker.

“Parker Tomlinson, the most popular female singer around, died May 4, 2013. We have conformation of her death, but photos of her at Starbucks and at the Apple store say other wise. We had our news team try and follow Parker's car, but got no other shots of the alleged girl.” The reporter said as more pictures of Parker came onto the screen. “We have thoughts that Parker is going home to see her mother, but nobody is really sure if Parker Tomlinson is really dead or not.” The reporter said as it switched to commercial.

“Are you kidding me.” I murmured as I rubbed my face with my hands.

“Crazy shit, huh.” I heard Niall say from behind me.

Fighter (Sequel to One Direction Adopted A...Theif?!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें