It's not safe anymore.

“I won't do it!” I yelled as I slammed my fist against the table.

“But Parker you have to.” My father said as he smirked across the table. I narrowed my eyes at him as I bit the inside of my lip. “Or he die's, simple choice.” He said as he leaned back in his chair, resting his arms behind his head.

“There was nothing in the deal about him dying.” I snarled as my confidence struck back.

“You must of not known me too well then, Parker. You either come with me and do the job or he dies.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders, but still had that nasty god forsaken smirk plastered onto his face.

“Fine.” I hissed as I slumped back down in the chair.

“Good, now which One Direction member should we do first?” My dad smirked as he pulled out the files I had given him.

“Niall. He'll go down without a fight.” I mumbled as I looked down at my hands.

“It's settle then. Put your game face on, we need to get rid of that baby and anyone who gets in our way is dead.” My father chuckled evilly. I rolled my eyes as I set my jaw tight to keep me from doing something I would regret.

Louis' POV:

I was currently sitting in the McDonald’s just outside of Cheshire. My food lay untouched as I raked my hand through my hair numerous times.

Suddenly I felt the familiar vibration of my phone in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Harry was calling me.

“Hello?” I asked as I hit except on my Iphone.

“Good news, Louis, Parker's coming home.” Harry said down the line. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head at the mention.

“W-what are you talking about?” I asked as I threw my trash away in the bin and headed for my car.

“She just called and said she is on her way home!” Harry exclaimed happily down the line.

“I'm on my way.” I said before I hung up. My smile was bigger than what most call normal and I probably looked like a freak driving down the highway with a big ass grin on my face.

I arrived home 2 hours later and noticed an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. Getting out, the cold air nipped at me as it blew. I tightened my jacket around my frame and waltzed inside, but I knew something was fishy and it all makes sense now.

Upon entering the doorway, I saw Harry lying there moaning on the ground as he clutched his stomach.

“Harry?” I asked as I closed the door behind me. “What happened?” Harry looked up at me and I cold already see a black eye forming. I knelt down and moved some of his curls out of his face.

“P-Parker.” He croaked out as he pointed upstairs. I set my lips in a tight line as I patted Harry on the back and stomped up the stairs.

“Parker!” I yelled as I got to the top. Things were thrown all around in the hall way and everything was ruined. Niall's door was busted down as was Liam's. Once I got to my door, it was practically off it's hinges. I saw Eleanor in there on the ground. She was balled up and crying.

“Elly, Elly, what's wrong?” I said as I rushed to my wife. Eleanor looked up to me with wide eyes.

“Y-you shouldn't be here.” She whispered as more tears streamed down her face. I looked at her puzzled as I wiped her tears away with my thumb.