Skinny Love

So just before you read grab some tissue's like you will cry during this chapter because I did when I wrote it.

also to make the chapter better play the song on the side it really goes with the chapter ----->

well here's the saddest chapter of the whole book.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The slick piano just sat there wanting to be played. I was currently in the music room at home. Just sitting as I watch the instruments. I finally go up and walked over to the piano and the keys brushed under my finger tips as I thought of what to play. I finally found a song to play and started playing the beginning chords. I then began singing along.

Come on skinny love just last the year,
Pour a little salt you were never here,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer.

I tell my love to wreck it all,
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Right in the moment this order's tall.

And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind,
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines.

Come on skinny love, what happened here?
Suckle on the hope in light brassieres,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split.

And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And now all your love is wasted,
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the bridges,
And at the end of all your lies.

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?

Come on skinny love,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...

As I finished the ending chords I heard the calming voice of my brother.

“I heard what happened Parker.” Louis said as he leaned against the door frame his arms crossed over his chest.

“Yeah and what's it to you?” I asked bitterly. I didn't turn around I just looked at the keys because tears were streaming down my face by this time. I literally love that song but it's also so sad.

“Parker look at me.” Louis said as he walked into the room. I shook my head no as I brushed my fingertips across the keys. “Come on Parker.” Louis whispered as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

“I can't Louis.” I croaked out as more tears fell. “I'm weak. I'm not as strong as I use to.” I cried as I placed my head in my hands. “What happened to me.” I whispered into my hands.

“Parker there's reasons for that. You do have cancer remember.” Louis whispered again.

“How could I forget.” I hissed. “You guys remind me every 3 seconds.” I said as I finally looked up at Louis. His eyes were filled with worry and hurt.

“Parker.” He whispered shaking his head as he couldn't think of anything else to say. I chuckled.

“See. I hope I just die. I hope this cancer just takes me away with the wind.” I chuckled as I looked down at my hands.

“Parker, don't talk like that.” Louis said as he cupped my face with his hands.

“Why it's true. No one loves me not even my own boyfriend.” I said as more tear streamed down my face.

“Parker, I don't know what to say.” Louis whispered as his hands fell from my face.

“There's nothing to say, Louis.” I said as I stroked his face. “I'm just a screw up.” I said as I shook my own head. “Even my own sister became distant.” I said.