Bump in the road.

I was still sitting on the curb my head in my hands as I let silent tears fall. I seriously don't know what I did to make Louis so mad at me. I try to think back but nothing comes up.

"What's a pretty lil lady like you doing out here all alone?" Said a man with a deep raspy voice, from behind me. I turned around to be met with a guy around my age, maybe a little older. He was very muscular and was hot if I say so myself. I huffed turning back around. I wiped the stray tears from my face, in order to not look like a mess. "Do you need a ride?" He asked alcohol seeping through every word he spoke. He took a seat next to me on the curb a little to close for my liking. I remembered I had a dress on and immediately crossed my legs.

"I don't think you should be driving. You're drunk. Know leave me alone." I said pushing his roaming hands away.

"Awe come on babe, don't you wanna have fun?" He said placing a hand on my thigh and moving it closer and closer upwards.

"No, I have a boyfriend." I hissed pushing his hand off of me.

"Don't tell him, love." He said placing a hand right underneath my breast, pulling me into him.

"Let go!" I hissed pushing him off of me as he staggered backwards falling onto the ground. I heard a car pull up to the side of the road and instantly I felt a hand around my waist.

"Parker you okay?" Hunter's sweet voice rang through my ears. I nodded my head as he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers while leading me to the car. We got in the backseat as Liam was driving.

"You okay Parker?" Liam asked as he zoomed off down the street.

"Yeah that guy didn't do much harm just to much roaming hands, but other than that I'm good." I said, I felt Hunter tense beside me. I leaned into him placing my head on his toned chest. He seemed to relax to my touch.

"You're safe now Parker." Hunter whispered into my ear as my eyes became heavy. I nodded before falling into a deep sleep but not before I heard Hunter say, "I love you."

Next Morning

My eyes fluttered open immediately landing on digital clock that was on the nightstand. 10:54 AM. I groaned shoving my face back into the pillow. I noticed I wasn't at home in my bed, I was in a hotel room. The events from last night flooded my mind as tears pricked at my eyes. I tried to sit up but was instantly brought down by a pair of arms secured tightly around my waist. I looked over to see a sleeping Hunter. I giggled as his mouth was slightly open and his hair being tousled about.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Hunter mumbled opening his eyes. I smiled at his cuteness.

"I probably will." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Oh will you now?" Hunter asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup." I said right in his face. Before I knew it, Hunter flipped me over so he was straddling me from the waist. He held my arms to the bed as I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"Do you still want to take that picture?" Hunter growled playfully in my ear. I giggled knowing how much Hunter hate's taking picture's.

"Absolutely." I smirked seductively. I'm still a virgin but I knew that I wanted my first time to be with Hunter, and he wants his first time with me. We have had some nights where we almost go all the way but we always get interrupted.

"Babe." Hunter whined into the crook of my neck.

"Yes?" I asked knowing I got him but it's too fun to tease.

"Don't tease me, love." He growled seductively.

"Oh just kiss me you fool." I said as he leaned down brushing his lips against mine before crashing them onto mine. Fireworks exploded sending bolts of electricity shooting through my veins. I tangled my hands in his hair slightly pulling at it. Hunter started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck making me moan as he sucked on the pink flesh. I pulled Hunter's hair as he let out a hearty moan as well.

"Parker, open up!" Liam's voice rang out as he knocked on the hotel door. I groaned as Hunter let out a chuckle, I glared at him before making my way to the door.

"Hey Li." I said as I opened the door.

"Hey, sorry bout that left my key card here." Liam said as he walked in with a bag of groceries, Dani not to far behind him.

"Hey Dani." I said going to help the struggling mother to be. That's right everyone Danielle is pregnant. Everyone can throw a party. Yeah well she's 4 months pregnant I might of forgot to mention, oh well. Liam's really excited to be a father.

"Hey Parker, how are you?" She asks as I place the bags on the table.

"Good, you?" I ask motioning to her now visible belly.

"Excellent, I can't wait to get it out though." She groaned waddling out into the living room. I laughed following her.

"Got 5 more months." I said plopping down next to her on the sofa.

"Hey Parker?" Hunter asked sitting across from me on the other couch.

"Yes?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Do you wanna go out tonight on a date?" He asked sitting back. I heard Dani starts murmuring to herself that if I don't say yes she'll sock me one.

"Yeah, what time?" I asked looking at my phone.

"5 so be ready, love." He said as he got up to place a kiss to my temple before leaving the room.

"Omg we have to get you a dress, let's go." Dani said grabbing me by the hand and dragging me out the door.

"Uh Dani where are we going?" I asked once we reached the elevator.

"To the mall silly." Dani said as the elevator pinged signaling we arrived at the bottom floor. Okay this is going to be fun. Note my sarcasm. Well not really but yeah shopping and me hate each other so this shall be interesting.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hello my lovelies. So I got out of school early like around 12:15 so I decided to write a new chapter. It's like 2:40 now lol :) oh and for any confusion she is not a virgin but Parker is just not counting it because she was forced if that clears it up but she says she's a virgin but technically she's not :)

so tell me what you think's gonna happen on their date ;) ahaha kinky!

so my friend was like brb and I was like okay but don't forget to bring Robbie back. She didn't get it I was cracking up lol. Comment below if you get it ahah.

So this other day I was sitting in DA which is just like study hall and it was like dead silent then all of a sudden you see a kid walking down the hallway and a really loud fart. it was hilarious. This fat kid in my class who doesn't care that he's fat was like, That's disgusting. It was so funny I though he did it at first.

so i'm just going to stop boring you with my pointless stories BECAUSE MY MOM JUST CALLED ME DOWN FOR A SLUSHEY OH YEAHHH!!!

but don't forget to:

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

STAY BEAUTIFUL :)

LOVE YOU ALL FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!

XXXXXXX

KATIE

onedirectionluv1D