11: Marraige Is Not A Joke, It Is Sacred

Chapter 11: Marraige Is Not A Joke, It Is Sacred

Sending people stares aren't the best thing in the world. It is no good as a matter of fact.

Now to all future parents out there, please with all my heart teach your child not to grow up staring on someone they don't know. Especially when that person is someone like Dani Kinsley.

I mean why would they have the habit of gazing at an individual? That's just rude. Plain rude.

As I walk with my hands intertwined with Kelsey, Xavier suddenly tug me back, whispering to me, "Stealing the night are you?" His tone clearly mocking the attention I am having.

"They don't know how to mind their own business" I shrugged, still holding Kelsye on my right.

"You never told me you're this famous Kinsley" Xavier chuckled lowly.

"I'm not"

"Sure. Those eyes on us aren't a good back up for that statement Dani"

I was to respond to him when the guest relation officer beat me, stopping before a table for 8, "This is your reserved seats Mr. Morrison"

The man stepped before me, loosing the warmth I feel on my left, "Give us a bottle of table wine along with a strawberry smoothie"

"Sure" the girl nodded.

"Dani come sit here beside me" the little girl I held cheered.

I settled down beside Kelsey as she sat on the far most seat as she wanted.

"So tell me what's the occasion?" I raised a brow to Kelsey as Xavier talked to the server girl earlier.

Xavier didn't told me what he occasion is or what this dinner have to do with me. I hope the little daughter of his knows ei?

"I don't exactly know what daddy has for tonight,.. is this something we could eat?" Kelsey instantly asked the guy who approach our table with small marshmallow sized stuff on a plate.

Oh trust me, those munchkins aren't anyway edible. I've had eaten one of them in some formal party I had to attend to when I was 12. Yes. I originally thought it was some kind of appetizer. But wrong I was.

"No sweetheart. It's a towel, look" the guy gestured as he poured water on it.

I watched Kelse carefully as her eyes widened in amusement and awe, "Wow. How did it do that?"

"Amazing huh" the guy chuckled. Bowing an inch and walking back to his designated place behind those double doors.

"Hey Dani, how did the-"

Kelsey was interrupted by her dad, "Kelsey dear, go and entertain Cara and Cole for awhile"

The young lady stood from her chair and jumped towards the path we went through and hugged a small girl around her age, Cara. A boy grinning at the two girls was also there, walking to our table.

My eyes moved to the two towering figures behind them and it laid on the very familiar lady. Why? Because those huge breasts that she pressed onto Xavier's face isn't something I would forget.

Look at what we have here now. The taste test woman is going to have dinner with us.

An anchor was pulled out of my life boat as I remembered Xavier tellingme that this lady is married and that I don't need to get 'jealous'.

"Xavier!" the booby lady squealed, embracing Morrison quickly while the man which I assume to be her spouse gave a firm handshake.

Xavi held my hand from my lap and made me stood up before he spoke, "William, Maya... This is Dani Kinsley"