-I understand. Thank you for your precious advices.

-You're welcome. Now go enjoy time with Tiana. I have been young, I know how it is to be a young couple." He winked at me. I laughed and wave him goodbye before going back to my room. When I went in I didn't see Tiana at first so I called her.

"I'm on the bedside." I went toward the bedside but what I saw was just to much. Tiana was there in a brazilian bikini on all fours, bottom up and head down. I had to take a few steps back to prevent me from jumping on her right now.

"W-What a-are you doing?!

-I dropped my sun cream under the bed and I can't reach it." And then it was the end of me. She started to wiggle her butt while trying to take the sun cream. It was too much, I knew it's too early for this and...I wanted to enjoy time here before we go back home. I had to stop her before I die right here.

"I-I will take it for you. Let me do it.

-Really, thanks!" She got up and I didn't even look at her. I just fell on my knees and started to look for the sun cream with my hands. When I reached it I grabbed it and got up. I give it to her and she just jumped on me.

"Thank you kai!

-It's nothing, why are you getting so excited for such a little thing.

-I don't know...maybe I missed you so much that I'm enjoying our make up too much." She just pout looking like she was a bit upset by my answer. I saw that so I kissed her forehead. She looked at me surprised and I winked at her.

"I missed my frog Princess too.

-Kai~ stop calling me this! You know I hate that.

-Ok no problem my pretty little frog.

-Tsk, you can say whatever you want but if I'm a frog you're one too." We both laughed and decided to head toward the pool. The moment we reached it we saw Minseok. Tiana's got a frown on her face as he came near us.

"Tiana, Good day isn't it?

-Yeah~" I could hear the anger in her voice.

"I hope you've got my message from Kai.

-No I didn't but I think it's useless.

-Listen, Tiana I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I hurt you feelings and....

-Oh-Ho!  YOU hurt MY feelings? You must be crazy. I'm sorry Minseok-ssi but I only thought about you as a friend but since my parent raise me good enough to know some frequentations are no good I decide it's better if we keep a business relationship."

*Tiana's POV*

        I was walking away with kai hand in hand when something just escape from minseok mouth which made me stop.

"You're parents raise you well? So what about the fact that you're going out with your boss? You're just a hoe who try to act as a good girl." I'm used to those words. It's not the first time so It doesn't hurt that much.