Age 7 (and a half): Entering the Chunnin Exam.

Gen stood before the Hokage with twenty other sensei and waited to hear the news. “Do any of you put forward your team for the Chunnin exam?”

Gen placed a finger on his chin in thought. Was his team really ready for this? They had come on with their teamwork after all. In the half a year they had spent together, the three of them improved a lot…but they still fought with one another a lot.

Gen turned to his left when someone tapped him on the shoulder as some sensei began to put forward their teams. He spotted Daichi next to him. “I think they can do it. I’ve been watching them. They’re good, really.”

Gen nodded knowing everything that Daichi said was right, but sighed. “I know but this team is just as incompatible as you, me, and Tora.”

Daichi sighed, knowing Gen was right. “Yeah but they could pass y’know. We did.”

Asuka skidded to a stop in front of her team with a smile. She was the last to arrive today, which was rare. She smiled up at her sensei and bowed her head. “Sorry I’m late.”

Gen waved his hand dismissively. “It’s okay, you’re not late.”

Asuka smiled and nodded. “What are we doing today sensei?”

Gen-sensei smiled at his team and pulled some papers from his pouch. “I have signed you up for the Chunnin exams.” He told them.

Jun cheered loudly. “Bull yeah!” Asuka yelled.

“High Five!” Jun yelled, turning to Asuka and Kyo, raising his hands. Asuka slapped her hand against his, but Jun moved his hand out the way when Kyo went to high five it. “Bitch please,” Jun said, laughing loudly as Kyo groaned.

Jun sighed as he practically carried himself home from work.

“God, Hideki is stupid as fuck,” Jun said, shifting the pole to his paint roller higher onto his shoulder. “Putting the wrong kanji on the damn wall…”

Jun stopped walking when a silver-haired girl glared him down from the other side of the street.

“Can I fucking help you?” Jun asked, glaring back. Who the hell was this, coming at him foul?

“No need to go to the Chunnin exam,” The silver-haired female said as she looked Jun up and down. She wore a mist headband and looked no older than Jun. “Not if I kill you first.”

The mist ninja advanced on Jun, and he stepped back.

Then he grinned back at her. “Like fuck I’ll let a bitch like you stop me, or kill me.” The woman launched a kunai knife at him. Jun caught it and span the kunai knife in his hand before tossing it back at the girl. She jumped to the side and flipped before running at Jun.

He took the paint roller into both hands and swung with all his might. The mist girl flipped over his paintroller, landing on the other side, aiming a fist for Jun’s face. He caught her fist with his forehead.

She gasped as he smirked. “Bitch please, it’s just you Sensei.” The female mist ninja turned back into Daichi-sensei. “I know that flip anywhere.”

“Looks like you got me,” Daichi said, shaking his hand. “Your forehead is as hard as ever.”

Jun snickered. “Fuck yeah.” Then he looked at his sensei with an eyebrow raised. “Why’re you attacking me as some random mist girl?”

“Just checking,” Daichi said with a grin, slipping his hands into his pockets. He jerked his head in the direction of the road. “C’mon, Jun. I’ll take ya home.”