"I don't know. But even if I did know I wouldn't tell you anyways."

I sighed, of course he wouldn't he's on Taemin's side.

"Then leave their is no point on staying if you won't help out" I scold at him.

"What if I don't want to leave?" He challenged while smirking.

Seriously what's up with this guy? Stubborn and annoying.

"Have it your way then" I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room.

I started to walk back to the living room where everybody else was, but I could hear Vance following. His footsteps echoed throughout the hallway. However the lights flickered whenever he walked by.

Creepy.....

When we came into view, half of the boys were dripping with blood. Their shirts were ripped, their eyes were showing a dark red and their canines were out. Somehow this time they look different.

"Hey... What happened?" I spoke as I walked closer to them.

Baekhyun glanced at Vance before he looked back at me. "Let's go," he lisped.

I looked back at Vance and saw his eyes turning a shade of blue. Suddenly, the lights turned off and we were enveloped in complete darkness.

I felt someone grab my hand and started dragging me outside. At the moment I couldn't comprehend what was going on and I was more then confused.

"Why was he their?" Kris asked while we walked away far from my home now.

"I don't know actually. He suddenly appeared out of no where" I admitted.

"He's dangerous why didn't you come down any sooner? Or called for help at least?" Suho exclaimed.

"I know besides he didn't do anything."

"Exactly he didn't but what if he would have? If you wouldn't call for us, we wouldn't even know he's their" Sehun added.

"Okay next time I'll let you guys know." I promised. "But what happened to you guys your all covered in blood?"

"Don't worry about it" Kris said and kept his gaze forward.

"But-"

"Really don't worry about it" Lay assured.

After that was silence. The night seemed long and quite peaceful. Even if they insist of not telling me I'll find out. It's strange though, cover in all blood?

"Where are we going?" I dare to ask.

"Ella and Ayame's house, for today" Kai answered.

"Just until Vance decides to leave" Chanyeol added as well.

I nodded and their we headed to the destination.
-

"Sorry we woke you up" Kyungsoo apologized to the drowsy Ella who opened the door.

"It's alright" Ella said and gave him a sleepy smile.