Chapter nine

When we woke up, I was spooning Alois. I blushed when I saw that we were in such close proximity and scooted away.
Alois rolled over to face me, his eyes squinting against the daylight.
"Ciel?" He asked confused and disorientated.
"Yea, you spent the night, remember?"
"Oh, right," he closed his eyes and snuggled into the blanket. He quickly dozed off to sleep again, and I just laid there trapped in my thoughts.
I thought back to everything that happened last night, everything I said. There was a sinking feeling in my stomach as I realized I couldn't take back what I said. The things I exposed were permanently in the open, and there is nothing I can do about it now.
I got out of bed and went into the kitchen where I knew Sebastian would be.
"Good afternoon, milord. What would you like prepared?"
"Just some tea please."
"Certainly," he began preparing some tea, "Where is Sir Trancy?"
"He's still sleeping. Has the queen contacted you?"
"She has not."
"It's been a while since she's given us a job," I said thoughtfully.
"That is a good thing, milord, it means there are no problems that need addressing."
I hummed in agreement as he served me some tea.
"Do we have any cake?"
"Of course we do, what would you like?"
"Any kind is good."

After I ate my cake I went up to my room to see if Alois was awake. What I found was infuriating but not overly surprising: he was going through my stuff. The drawers of my dresser were pulled out and the clothing was spilling out everywhere, everything had been moved on my bed-side table, and now he was tearing through my desk*.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"Uh-um..." His race turned red when he saw me, "Just uh....looking."
"For what exactly?" I asked, amused by his embarrassment.
"Nothing special," he said casually.
"Uh-huh," there was a moment of silence before I yelled, "Sebastian!! Would you come up here please?"
Alois' eyes widened in terror.
"Yes milord?" The demon asked while entering the room.
"Our guest here seems a bit curious about my belongings, what do you think we should do about that?" I asked smugly.
"If he is so intrigued, I could show him how snooping scoundrels are rewarded."
"Wouldn't that be a treat Alois?"
Sebastian moved towards the trembling blond boy, whispered something in his ear, and escorted him out of the room calmly. I was sure Sebastian would punish him somehow.

A/N- Sorry about the short chapter, but I felt this would be a good place to leave off before the next chapter. Thank you all so much.
*Let's just pretend all those things are in his room. Heh