36. Hospital

Seiko

I hadn't seen much of Gaara since Orochimaru had attacked the village. I don't know if it's because he went back to Sunagakure yet or if it's because I'm stuck in the hospital. My guess is that him and his siblings returned to Suna.

He didn't even say goodbye.

I sighed and looked down at my hands. A tear slipped down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. My heart ached. He was gone.

And I don't know when I'll see him again.

My arms were sore, my leg was broken, and my heart was slowly dying. I had let myself fall, and there was no turning back now. I was screwed.

There was a knock on my door, and I quickly wiped away my tears, then cleared my throat. "Come in."

In walked my two favorite people on earth, Kiamie and Nari. Haha just kidding they're not my favorite.

"We brought you a present Seiko!" Kiamie said cheerfully. Nari sat down on the hospital bed next to me while Kiamie jumped around the room.

A smile made its way to my lips as Kiamie pulled my baby Coconut from her book bag. Kiamie had gotten Coconut for me on my birthday. My little fox jumped up onto the hospital bed and I pet her.

"Wait one minute, aren't animal-" Kiamie put her hand over my mouth and put a finger to her lips. "Thank me later!" She whispered and I sweat dropped. Nari giggled and Kiamie removed her hand.

"Thanks dude." I said smiling down at Coconut who had fallen asleep in my lap. "Did Garra, um...leave already?"

Kiamie frowned and Nari hugged me. I looked down, knowing the answer. "We're sorry Seiko. They had to go right back to the village." Nari said letting me go.

"Gaara told me to tell you that there was a surprise waiting for you when you returned home." Kiamie said, smiling. A surprise. I don't know why but I suddenly felt better. "When will this darned leg heal so I can get out of here?"

Nari and Kiamie started laughing. "You've still got a few weeks before you can start walking again." Kiamie said.

"So what have you two been up to?" Kiamie smiled. "I've been taking more medical courses from my mother. Soon I'll be just as good of a healer as her!" She said triumphantly.

"I've been helping repair the damage done to the village with some other volunteers." I smiled at the two.

"HURRY UP IN THERE, OTHER PEOPLE ARE WAITING TO VISIT!" Ino yelled from outside. I giggled. I'm gonna go ahead and guess my squad is waiting.

"I guess we'll see you later Seiko." They hugged me then walked out the room, and I felt lonely for a split second, before Ino came barreling in. She pulled me into a deadly tight hug, and I swear I could see the light. My arms ached from under her grip.

"Ow, Ino, can't, breathe!" She let go and I rubbed my arms. She laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Sorry about that Seiko." Shikamaru strolled in lazily, followed by Choji who had a bag of his favorite barbecue chips.

"So you broke your leg, huh?" Shikamaru said leaning against the wall. I nodded. "I can't do crap until it's healed." I said frowning down at the darned leg.

"When will you get to come back and do missions with us?" Ino asked with a concerned look in her eyes. I sighed. "Not very soon." She anime cried.

"You can't just leave me to be the only girl on the team! Who am I gonna talk to now?" I giggled. "I guess you'll have to bond with Choji and Shikamaru."

"Yeah, like that's gonna happen." Shikamaru said sarcastically. I shrugged. "It was a good idea."

"What time is it Choji?" Shikamaru asked. Choji looked down at his watch. "2:36" Ino's eyes nearly popped out of her head. "WE'RE LATE!" She grabbed Shikamaru and Choji's shirt collars and ran out the room.

And then I was alone.

((A/N: Sorry dis chapter so short I was in a rush sorry guys I'll write again soon))