8. Birthday

I just wanted to say that today is my best friend in the entire worlds birthday. Happy Birthday BakaOfAPenguin!! Since its her birthday, and Seiko is her character, it's technically both of their birthdays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I immediately began to do a victory dance. "We passed?" The three said in unison. I nodded and smiled.

"Yay! Go teamwork!" Kakashi smiled underneath his mask.

"Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse then scum." I hugged Sasuke.
"Yay we're not scum!" He gave me a weird look and shook me off. "Yeah.."

We walked off when suddenly I heard Naruto yell from behind us. "You guys forgot to untie me!" I quickly ran back and untied him.

"C'mon Naruto!" We ran back together smiling and laughing. We ran a head of Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi. I did a cartwheel and watched as Naruto attempted to do one, but ended up falling on his head.

I giggled and helped him up. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. "Oi, Sasuke! Wanna race?" He sighed then smirked.

"Your on." As soon as he said that we began to run. I was much faster than him, because I had more stamina and the right body for running.

I got to the Academy and began to jump up and down. "I won!" I turned around to see Sasuke leaning against a tree catching his breath. "Since you lost, you have to carry me all the way to my house!"

He looked up and sweat dropped.

"That wasn't part of the deal.." I smiled and waited for him to regain his strenght. Then I jumped on his back and pointed forward.

"Onward minion!" He sighed and began to walk.

"Your actually quite light."

"Well duh. I have to be if I want to beat people at races."

He smirked and took a turn. "Hey! My house is that way!"

"I know."

That's when I saw the dock.

He walked to the very end and I waited, confused as to why we we're here. Then in one quick movement he threw me into the water. I came to the surface and glared at Sasuke.

"You are evil." He smiled and began to walk away.

"Hey! You can't just throw me in the water then walk away! Sasuke!" He stopped walking and stood there.
"Well come on!" I climbed onto the dock and laid there soaking wet.

"Thanks Sasuke for the help..." I mumbled. I got up and walked to Sasuke. "I think you want a hug."

I smiled and chased him, trying to hug him to get him wet.

I managed to get behind him and hug him. I laughed when I saw that his shirt was now all wet. He sighed then looked at me. "We look like we where just in a rain storm."

I looked down and laughed. He was right.

Just then I saw Seiko and Nari walking down the path. "OH NO!" I whisper yelled.

Sasuke turned around and saw. He gave me a weird look when I pulled him behind a bush to hide. "What are we doing?" He said. I put my finger over my lips to tell him to shut up and he rolled his eyes.

If they see me with him, they'll surely do something to embarrass me in some way shape or form!

"I swear I saw her standing right here with Sasuke!" Seiko said. I held my breath. Nari rolled her eyes. "Your crazy. Maybe you shouldn't be hanging out with Ino anymore..." They began to argue and walked off. I sighed and we got out from behind the bush.