22. Forest of death

We all met up at the Forest of Death. Anko was explaining about what we where to do while Naruto mimicked her. Then a kunai flew by him, cutting his cheek.

Anko licked the blood off of his cheek. I gagged. Just then a grass ninja handed Anko her kunai.....with his tongue. I wonder if my tongue can do that... I began to try and get my tongue to stretch like that.

I looked over to see Seiko doing the same. We stopped when are tongues hurt to see everyone staring at us. Nari was laughing her head off while the rookies sweat dropped.

Seiko and I shrugged and went back to listening to Anko. Suddenly a 'rock,' started to chase Naruto. He ran, the rock following behind him. "Rocks aren't square!" He said pointing at it. "They don't move either you retard..." I mumbled face palming.

The box disappeared and a puff of smoke appeared. You could hear coughing from inside the puff and I smiled. The smoke disappeared and there stood Konohamaru and his little friends.

They were here to interview us for the Academy's paper. I sat down, Seiko sitting down and leaning her back on mine. Nari stood beside us, glancing at her squad every now and then. As we waited I began to sing.

"It's nine o'clock on the dot, at the spot, and I'm hanging with her friends again."

Seiko smirked, knowing what song this was.

"Great taste, beautiful place, and you're fashionably late, Hey!" Seiko sang.

"I don't wanna be that guy, that makes you said, makes you cry again!" Nari joined. We all giggled.

"Without a doubt, sorry about, making out with your friends." I finished.

(A/N: If you know what song they're singing, you have an awesome taste in music :D )

Just then I felt a hand tap my shoulder and I looked to see Konohamaru's girlfriend standing there with pen and paper.

"Would you mind having an exclusive interview?" I smiled and we walked over to a rock. "Tell me about yourself."

"I'm Kiamie Yorashiga from the Hidden Leaf Village and today I'll be taking the Chunin Exams with my friends! I'm super excited to kick some butt!"

She nodded and walked away to interview some other people. I walked back over to Seiko and helped her up.
We where given a heaven scroll and a gate number. We decided Nari was the one we could trust to take care of the scroll. I wished my squad good luck and ran to our gate.

"I'm so excited!" I said jumping up and down. This was going to be awesome! "This'll be a piece of cake." Nari said crossing her arms.

"This is so exciting!" We all nodded when are gate opened and we ran in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made a little make shift base and set up traps around it. It was next to a river which we could get fresh water from and some fish to eat. We used a hollow tree as our shelter. We used some branches to make a door and we camouflaged the base. We did a pretty decent job.

I felt someone's chakra and rushed us into the base, then masked are chakra. "I thought I sensed her chakra..." I heard outside. "Don't move a muscle or say a word." I whispered.

The girls nodded and we sat in silence, staring at the door. Just then a hand opened the door and all three of us screamed. "Oh wait, it's just Gaara." Seiko said calmly.

"You gave us a heartastroke!" We all said yelling at him. We walked out to see his brother and sister. "Seriously dude that was scary as heck." I said.

He smirked with his siblings. "I don't think it was funny either ." Nari said crossing her arms.

"So what are you guys doing here?" The three of us said in unison. They shrugged.

"So you came all this way, without a reason? And in the end you scared the life out of us."

"Pretty much."

I face palmed. These guys. They talked with us for a few then headed off to get a scroll. We waved as they left. Why they didn't kill us, I dunno.

"We need to get a scroll then leave. This place already hates me." Nari said swatting at some bugs. Nari was never a big fan of being outside, especially where there was bugs.

We nodded and took off. Shortly we came across the three guys who had made a move on us when we had first entered the exams. I smirked. "How about we teach them a lesson?" The girls smirked and we jumped down, standing in front of them.

"Look what we have here, the hotties from before. And look, those boys aren't here to help you this time." I smirked as Seiko put on her gloves with the metal plates on. Nari pulled out twin katanas. I activated my kekkei genkai.

(A/N: I forgot to write about Kiamie training with her mom, sorry! Just know she actually did and she can control her kekkei genkai now)

"Ready?" We nodded. We each took on a guy. I ran at him and threw a kunai. While he was distracted with the kunai my vines came out of the ground and wrapped around his arms and legs. He tried to break free, moving around.

He began to panic and started to shout at his friends to help him out. I walked over to him, smirking evilly. "Green Quake." I muttered. My hand was surrounded in green chakra and vines wrapped around my hand as a protective shield.

"Prepare to die." The guy screamed when I punched him through the stomach with my green hand. The ground shook when my hand touched it. I pulled my hand out of his stomach and smirked. He had a huge whole in the center of his torso. Blood was dripping down my arm.

The vines receded and the green chakra disappeared. "This is what happens when you mess with girls."

My vines unwrapped from around his arms and legs, and he fell to the ground dead. I looked up to see Nari's katanas covered in blood. The guy was cut in half and was laying limply on the ground. 

She smirked and we both looked over just it time to see Seiko punch the guy in the face with the metal plates on her gloves, knocking him out. She walked over to him and smirked.

"You don't mess with me and get away with it." She stuck a kunai into his heart, and blood came pouring out of his mouth. We searched the guys and found a earth scroll.

"That was fun." Nari said casually, causing us to laugh.