4. Retakes and Squads

I woke up the next morning to someone poking me. I opened my eyes to see Seiko's bright red eyes and blue hair staring at me as she poked my arm. "One normal friend, that's all I asked for."

I sat up to see Nari sitting at my vanity, looking at me through the mirror. I shooed them out the room and got dressed, then we walked to the academy where the two girls retook their test, and luckily passed with flying colors.

When they came back, Nari had her headband around her neck like Hinata, and Seiko had her Headband around her waist, like mine. They sat down and that's when we saw Naruto sitting on Sasuke's desk.

I quickly got up and walked over to the two.

Then the guy behind Naruto bumped into him, causing Sasuke and Naruto to kiss. I burst out laughing when it happened. Sasuke glared at me while his fan girls destroyed Naruto.

"Best. Day. Ever!!" Sasuke did not look thrilled. "Trust me Sasuke, it was a lot funnier from my point of view."

I began to laugh again. I leaned over Sasuke's desk and looked into his eyes, which were glaring at me.

"Was that your first kiss Sasuke?" I whispered. His face flushed red and I giggled.

"It was! Oh this is priceless!" He glared at me again. "Are you mad at me?"

"Extremely." He said, still glaring at me. I giggled. "How come you didn't tell me you were gay Sasuke-kuuunnnnn?" His face flushed bright red and I laughed.

I walked over to my desk and sat down. The fangirls surrounded Naruto, beating him to a pulp. I loved to see them angry. Especially Sakura and Ino. They had the best reactions.

I looked over at Sasuke, who was back to his normal emotionless self.

Seiko looked at me, then at Naruto.

"Poor Naruto." She said while looking sympathetically at Naruto, or at least what was left of him. Nari nodded sadly, watching the fan girls walk away from the now probably broken Naruto. "They turned him into a pretzel!" Nari said causing the three of us to burst out laughing.

Iruka walked in and the class calmed down. Then he began to call out squads. The squads each consisted of four people, to even out the number of students and number of squads.

"Squad 7; Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Hurano, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kiamie Yorashiga." I slumped down. I'm stuck with two idiots and an emo. I looked over at the three people who would be on my squad and sighed.

"Squad 8; Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Abarame, and Nari Otakio." I turned around and winked at her. She smiled and looked at her squad. At least she got lucky with her teammates.

I was pretty sure at least two of them are either mute or are overly shy.

"Squad 10; Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akamichi, and Seiko Tasume." I laughed as she started to hit her head on the table. "Why, why Ino? Anyone but Ino would have been fine...Well, anyone but Sakura and Ino." She mumbled. We all got with our squads and left the school.

As soon as we were out of the building, I walked away from the group.

"Kiamie! Where are you going?" I stopped and turned my head around. "Somewhere.." Then I walked away. I honestly had no idea where I was going, but as long as I was alone I was good.