13. Training

I awoke the next day before Sasuke did. I smirked evilly and kicked his leg, not enough to hurt him but enough to wake him up. I then jumped on my bed and leaned over the side, watching him. He was laying on the floor staring up at me. He sat up and glared at me. "What was that for?" I smiled.

"I wanted to wake you up." He shook his head while smiling. "I'm still tired though...." He stood up and quickly I was pushed onto the floor. I rolled onto my back and looked up to see Sasuke smirking over the edge at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Bad duck butt!" He chuckled and smiled, staring at me. "What?" He just shook his head and laid back on the bed, laying on his hands staring at the ceiling. I sat up and watched him, frowning. "What duck butt?"
"Nothing."

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't believe you."

I jumped onto the bed and stared at him, waiting for an answer. All I got was a smirk. I sighed, annoyed.
"Fine duck butt, be that way..." He chuckled while I crossed my arms.
"And hey, get off my bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi had told me to meet him in the forest for some training. I had a hunch that it had to do with my kekkei jenkai, since I was the only one going to the area he had told me to meet him at.

I rushed through breakfast and headed out to the forest. Why did he make me leave so early?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm here Kakashi!" I looked around and sweat dropped. As usual, he was late. An hour went by, then two more.
"Sorry I'm late! I-" I put a finger up.

"No excuses Kakashi! Let's just start."
He nodded and got a serious expression on his face.

"We need to work on training you to become better at using your kekkei genkai. Sasuke is pretty decent with sharingan, so he didn't need this training. You on the other hand can barely do anything. We're going to spend the rest of the day training and if you show progress I'll even show you a jutsu. I notice that you do fairly well with Earth style jutsu, so I found one that you might take a liking to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on the ground, panting. We had been training all day, and I was exhausted. I sat up and began to stand when I fell to my knees with a painful ache in the head. I began coughing uncontrollably, and when I looked down there was blood.

Kakashi ran over and knelt beside me, a concerned look on his face.

"You've reached your limits. I'm afraid that if we continue to train you might faint." I was about to speak up when I was surrounded by darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke
I was beginning to get worried. Kiamie had left early this morning to train and has been gone since. Even worse, it was beginning to get dark.

I glanced at the door, then back to Naruto and Sakura. Both Naruto and I had made it to the top of the tree, but Kakashi was gone and we couldn't tell him.

All three of our heads turned when we heard the front door open. There stood Kakashi, carrying Kiamie on his back. She had a little blood coming from her mouth and she appeared to be passed out. "Kakashi Sensei! What happened?" Sakura said glancing at Kiamie.

"We were training and she reached her limit. She should be fine by tomorrow." He said while carrying her towards our room. "Sakura, would you mind cleaning her up a bit? She's kinda bleeding."

She nodded and walked into the room, shutting the door behind her. Naruto began to smile like a maniac.

"We climbed to the top!" Kakashi smiled with his eye closed.
"Excellent! You two can now work as bodyguards for Tazuna." We both nodded, then headed to bed.

I waited outside the room for Sakura to walk out and when she did I quickly walked in shutting the door behind me, not wanting to talk to her. I walked in to see Kiamie sprawled out on the bed.

I smiled and sat down, brushing the hair out of her face. I stared at her peaceful face and thought about this morning.

She was so beautiful, and she didn't even know it. I smirked. No girl has ever drove me this crazy over them. If only she knew...

Kiamie

I woke up the next morning to someone shaking me, causing my head to bob back and forth.
"Kiamie wake up! They ditched us!"
My eyes flashed open. "THEY WHAT?!?" I yelled jumping up from the bed and dashing through the house, only to find Irani and Tsunami.

"C'mon Naruto! We have to hurry!" And with that we took off.

As we were running I noticed an boar, all sliced up. Naruto did as well. He looked at me and nodded, hurrying back to the house. Please let us be not too late!

We got there just in time to see Tsunami unconscious with Inari running at two men with swords about to slice the poor boy into pieces!

Naruto saved Inari while I took care of Tsunami. I left Naruto to deal with them. I felt for a pulse, and found one. I sighed, relieved. "She'll be fine." I looked over to see the two men laying on the ground.

I giggled as Naruto and Inari began to laugh like a pair of idiots. We tied the men up together. "Inari, can you take care of your mom?" He nodded as we laid her down inside. Soon after we headed for the bridge. Something was definitely going down...