31. UGH.....

Kiamie

Knock

Knock

Knock

I tip toed to the door, being super quiet. I was a little surprised to see Seiko, Nari, Kiba, and Gaara standing at the door. "Hey Kiamie- what's all over you face?" She took my head in her hand and turned it around.

I already knew how I looked. On my forehead it said, "Property of Sasuke." And on my cheek there was an Uchiha clan symbol. On my other cheek there was a heart with a K and a S in the center. I tip toed back to living room where Sasuke laid, passed out on the couch.

Sasuke was sound asleep. He had stuff drawn on his face as well. On his forehead I had wrote, "Property of Kiamie." And drawn a Yorashiga symbol on his cheek, while on the other I made the same heart that was on my cheek. I sat down on the floor next to him, carful not to wake him up. Sasuke's hair was a little messy, and he looked so calm and relaxed. "Awww!!" I hear Seiko whisper yell from the doorway. "Let them be. They're probably tired."

"We should totally crash Kia's place for the night." I got up then walked out to the kitchen. "Nari and Seiko can stay over, but Gaara and Kiba can't. What do you think my parents would say if they found three teenage boys in my house!"  

Gaara and Kiba said goodbye and left.
"You can borrow my clothes if you want." Seiko and Nari where the same height as me, and they both seemed to be able to fit my clothes. My pj shorts fit perfectly on the girls. I handed Seiko a blue T-shirt with a penguin on it for her to sleep in and she went to the bathroom to get changed.

She came out and yawned. It seems my clothes fit her pretty well. I handed Nari a pink T-shirt and she went to the bathroom to get changed. She walked out and I noticed the T-shirt was a little baggy, but not much.

Seiko and Nari went to go sleep in my room and I went back to the living room and made a make-shift bed on the floor. Before I knew it I was out like a bulb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's gonna hate me. Oh well, that's what she gets for sleeping till 11."

I screamed and jumped up when ice freaking water was splashed on me. I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself. "What the heck Seiko!" She giggled. "At least your awake now!" I groaned in frustration and walked to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

I walked out the bathroom, wearing nice dry clothes. I had blow dried my hair. I wasn't surprised to see Sasuke gone, probably training. Nari was gone as well. "Is Nari training?" Seiko nodded.

"Why aren't you training Seiko?" She smiled. "The same reason Gaara isn't training. Because I know I'm prepared and ready to take on anyone."

"Now why did you wake me up?" I asked rubbing my eyes. She shrugged and walked out to the living room, flopping down on the couch. I glared at her. She woke me up...for nothing?!?

"I'm hungry!" Seiko whined and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, lazy. Geez, can't even make yourself breakfast." She giggled and I rolled my eyes, pulling a pan out the cupboard.

"Ya know, we should totally dye your hair." Seiko said randomly. I almost dropped my pan. "What? My dad would bury me! Alive!" I said turning around to face her. "Exactly." She said with a smile.

I made breakfast which she forced me to eat quickly. I groaned as she dragged me into my room and began to go through my clothes. "Put this on." She said handing me a pink short sleeves half shirt that stopped above my belly button. She then handed me a pair of short shorts that were black.

"Sasuke and my Dad would kill me if they saw me wear this in public." Seiko smirked. "Exactly!" I frowned. "I'm not wearing this."

I walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of black training pants and a loose white tee-short. I decided to let my hair down instead of braiding it.

I then slipped on my usual shoes and walked down the hall. Seiko was wearing a white long sleeve shirt and a black skirt that went to above her knees along with a black studded belt.

Her  long blue hair pulled back into a ponytail. She had on black shoes that matched mine and a black bracelet on her right sleeve. We hung out and I ended up spending the night at her house. It was pretty awesome.