27. Sakura Festival Shopping

It had been about a week since I got out the hospital, and in that time I've fully healed and regained my strength.

"KIAMIE GET UP!" I heard as someone banged on my door. "Go away!" I shouted to my loud friend, Seiko. "BUT WE HAVE TO GO DRESS AND KIMONO SHOPPING FOR THE SAKURA FESTIVAL!!"

I quickly jumped out of bed and opened the door. "The what?" She smiled and rolled her eyes as if it was something obvious. "The Sakura Festival! Don't you know?" I frowned.

"Nobody told me about a Sakura Festival!" I exclaimed. What the heck Sasuke, why didn't you tell me. Seiko gave me a confused look. "Sasuke didn't tell you? Or at least ask you to be his date?" I shook my head, disappointed.

"I guess he doesn't want to take me." I sighed walking over to my bed, Seiko following and sitting next to me. "So who are you going with?" I asked her curiously.

She blushed and looked down at her hands that where now fidgeting on her lap. "G-Gaara..." She mumbled. I gasped. "He asked YOU to go to the Sakura Festival?!?" I said sounding shocked.

She quickly looked at me angrily. "Yes, he did ask me!" I giggled as she crossed her arms. "I was just kidding Seiko." She playfully punched my shoulder, making me fall off the bed, laughing.

She skipped out my door, but before shutting it, she grinned. "Meet me at your front door when your done getting dressed." With that said, she shut the door, and I could hear her skip down the hall.

I groaned as Seiko dragged me through the market and to the kimono shop.
"Oh C'mon Kiamie! It's not going to be that bad!" I rolled my eyes. "That's what you said when you made me go with you to your family get together."

"Oh my gosh that was one time!" I giggled. We walked into the kimono shop and Seiko quickly began to go through the beautiful Japanese styled dresses. I leaned against a wall and watched her pull out a pretty white one with red flowers printed on the bottom half. It was outlined in black.

She squealed and went to go try it on. I gasped when she walked out of the dressing room. "Oh my goodness Seiko you look amazing!" She was admiring herself in the mirror, posing and making faces at herself.

"I think I'm going to get this one." I nodded in agreement and watched her pay for the kimono. "Aren't you going to try on some kimonos?" I shook my head.

"Not a big kimono fan. I'd much rather have a dress." Seiko smiled and dragged me to another section of the store that was filled with beautiful dresses. "Well, go try some on!" She said nudging me towards them.

I walked through the rows, glancing here and there at the beautiful dresses. I gasped when I found one that was absolutely perfect.

It was a short black dress that cut below the knees and had ruffle from my waist down. It had one sleeve on my right shoulder and it came with a black necklace. Around the waist of the dress right before the ruffles was this white ribbon that went around the entire dress.

I pulled it off the rack and ran to the dressing room to try it on. I gasped when I saw myself in the mirror. I actually looked....beautiful(for once.)
I walked out the dressing room and heard the squeal of not only one girl, but two.

"Nari?! What are you doing here?" She giggled and held up a bag that had a dress inside. "Dress/kimono shopping." I smiled and twirled in my dress. "So, what do you think?"

"That you should buy it." Seiko and I laughed at Nari's answer. I nodded and went back to the changing room, putting on my normal clothes. I walked up to the cashier and paid for the dress, which she put in a bag identical to Nari and Seiko's bags.

We walked out the store and as we walked, we caught up.

"So Nari, who are you going to the Sakura Festival with?" She turned tomato red.

"KibaisgoingwithmetotheSakuraFestival." She said quickly and quietly, running her words together. "What? Speak English." She put her hands to her face, trying to cover up the redness.

"Kiba is going to the Sakura Festival with me." I gasped. "And you said yes?" She nodded. "I really like him.." She mumbled, tugging on a strand of hair. Awwww! "Who are you going with Kiamie?" I looked at the ground, sighing.

"Nobody." Nari gave Seiko a confused look, as Seiko gave her a nod of the head. "I'm sorry Kiamie. I really thought Sasuke would've at least asked you." I smiled and shrugged.

"It's fine. I don't even know if I'll actually go." Nari nodded while Seiko freaked. "NOT GO?!?ARE YOU CRAZY?!? After you just bought that dress.." She mumbled the last part. "I'll save it for another time if I don't wear it."

She sighed and nodded. We got to my house and I walked in and walked up to a calendar I had hanging on my bedroom wall . Tomorrow was the Sakura Festival, and Sasuke didn't even ask me to go with him, in fact, nobody did.

But whatever, if fanboy doesn't want to go with me, who cares?