10. Land of Waves!

We where riding on a boat, thick mist lingered in the air. We approached the bridge that Tazuna was building.

"Wow! It's huge!" Naruto yelled excited. "You know that the fog is here for a reason right?" He blushed and rubbed the back of his head, sitting back down.

I sat next to Sasuke, who has been trying very hard to get me to admit to being a fan. I rolled my eyes as he whispered in my ear all the reasons why I was one of his fans. "In your dreams duck butt." He frowned and I smirked.

"Your gonna have to admit it sometime." He said smirking, causing me to roll my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to the docks and got out of the boat. We thanked the boat driver and went on with the mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we walked down the path, I kept glancing at Sasuke. Out of nowhere Naruto threw a random kunai into a bush. "Just a mouse." I face palmed.

We continued walking. Then he threw yet another kunai, this time barely missing a rabbit. "Naruto you are hopeless!!"

Then I noticed that the rabbit was white. Rabbits aren't white during the summer.... Suddenly a giant sword was thrown at us, and we barely dodged it.

Naruto began to run at the man, but Kakashi stopped him.

I'm really craving ramen right now.....
I can just taste it.... Delicious!!

"Is that really Aya's daughter? She's just as beautiful as her mother, in fact she's almost identical. I wonder if you've inherited the Yorashiga's kekkei genkai yet..." A chill went down my spine. How does he know my mother?

Kakashi jumped in front of me.
"Leave her alone!" He yelled at the man standing on the sword. The man chuckled. A fog came through the air.

"If I had the Yorashiga's power in my hands.." Kakashi shoved me into the formation circle with Tazuna. I began to pout. "No fair I wanna fight too!"
Then they began to fight.

The fog made it kinda hard to see, but I could hear most of the battle. Am I really that powerful? My family never really discussed our clans kekkei genkai.

I knew we had one, but I never fully understood it. I decided that when I got back from this mission I would go out for ramen, then find out more about my kekkei genkai.

I nodded than looked up to see that Kakashi had a kunai at Zabuza's. throat. The Zabuza in front of Kakashi was a clone. Suddenly I was thrown into a tree. I landed on the ground, clutching my stomach.

I stood up only to have him grab my hair and drag me here and there. "Show me your true power, Yorashiga!"

I felt chakra swirl around my left eye. Vines wrapped around his legs and arms. I jumped into the air and did some hand signs.

"Earth style: Poison Rose Hurricane!"
Thorns appeared and went down, stabbing into Zabuza. The wind was blowing angrily as we watched Zabuza turn into a human porcupine.

When the jutsu was over, we saw a thorn covered Zabuza. It was a water clone, and I panicked looking for a chakra signal. In a second I was shoved, hearing a clash of metal behind me. Kakashi was fighting Zabuza again.

I breathed heavily. I had used a lot of chakra. Suddenly I felt someone pushing down on my ribs. I looked to see Zabuza standing there.

"You are strong, but still too weak." A loud crack was heard, along with my scream following after. He had crushed the ribs on my one side. He then placed his other foot on the other rib. Another loud crack echoed through the forest, along with another loud scream of pain following.

My heart was pounding. I began to panic as it became harder and harder to breathe. Suddenly it all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: this chapter is really short as well, and I'm soo sorry!)