They all shrugged, there wasn't much we could possibly do.

I looked at Luke, his eyes already on mine, he gave a small nod. We wanted to try find those codes for the apps on the phone.

"Luke and I found something that we want to go check out," I said my eyes still on his piercing ones. "We shouldn't be too long, we'll catch up with you guys back in the room by say-" I looked around for a clock.

"Six thirty, ready for tea." Calum said sternly looking at all the boys. We all agreed nodding. "We'll give it ten minutes if someone does it make it back in time before we go looking for them."

"No one goes alone," Michaels voice changed from silly to serious. His eyes glued to everyone making sure the message got through.

"What if we get in trouble?" I asked my fingers starting to pick at my nails.

Ashton's lips folded under his teeth, rocking back fourth on the balls of his feet. His shoulders shrugged, "just don't get in trouble then."

-

The walk to the top floor wasn't long, thinking it'd be best to take the stairs rather than risking something going wrong in the elevator.

"You alright?" I asked turning my head over my shoulder looking down at Luke. I could see the pain his knee was giving him making me feel guilty as hell. He gave a small nod before slowly taking step by step up behind me. I reached my hand out, his eyes just looking at my hand confusingly. I wiggled my fingers before he took the opportunity to grab ahold of my cold palm. "Not too long," I smiled slightly pulling him up the last couple of stairs.

It was sigh of relief from the both of us, as we steadied ourselves at the not so familiar top floor. It seemed to be much nicer, freshly white washed walls and floors everywhere. We faced down a long corridor then another two on the side of us. "What exactly are we looking for?" Luke asked scratching the back of his neck. We hadn't really thought this out too well.

"Well if there twelve apps each needing a four digit code, we have to find around about," I counted the numbers on my fingers. I wasn't the smartest when it came to math. "Forty eight numbers... I think?"

"Why are looking at me?" He questioned his face screwing up.

"I thought you'd know," I rolled my eyes beginning to walk down the corridor in front of us.

The backpack that sat firmly on my shoulders shuffled around with each step I took. Michael, Calum and Ashton grabbed one too that we found in another closet with sheets and all. We grabbed a handful of snacks evenly sharing them between the five of us. Four fruit bars, a handful of oats, two apples and two bottles of water. Michael made sure we also took the scalpels just incase anything happens.

"You did grab that jacket right?" Luke asked walking closely beside me. I nodded remembering him make me grab it before we left, just incase we wouldn't make it back in time.

The deeper we went down the corridor the denser the smell became making my nose scrunch up. Hospital beds and cabinets laid abandoned up against the walls. We stopped in front of a single door, the square piece of glass at the top of it was crushed and mixed around making it difficult to see inside.

An office, I mumbled to myself pushing on the door with my foot the door squeaking open. I was shocked to just see a table painted over with chipped black paint. I walked in further walking behind the desk my fingers grazing over the rigged wood collecting the dust.