s i x t e e n

🔴guys I'm not really feelin this story much anymore sorry idk if I'll continue it or not I'll see, BUT KEEP READING IVE STILL GOT A FEW UPDATES🔴

-

The constant image of the scalpel implanted in the mans neck stuck in my mind like glue. What the hell happened?

I regained consciousness my eyes slowly coming to sight with my surroundings. My hands felt around by my sides, feeling the tray I was laying on. The room was pitch black only a lamp in the corner showing a little bit of a orange shine. If the boys put me here, wouldn't one of them be here with me, or at least be somewhere around here? Breathing hurt to much, like a blade slicing down through my throat with each gasp. Carefully, I rose my hand to my neck touching the skin flinching back feeling the bruised pain around it. I couldn't help but let the tear fall from my eye, the pain over taking. Why couldn't I have just died? I looked to my elbow, it was weeping and puss oozed from it, I snapped my eyes closed wanting to gag at the sight of it. I wanted to call, shout and scream for the boys but I couldn't make a sound from my swollen throat. The door that kept me seperate a from the dangers out in the halls was a light green with a piece of glass on the side of it which was covered with wire on the inside. I squinted my eyes closely sitting up slightly seeing a shadow approach closer and closer. My heart raced, ready to jump out from my throat and beads of sweat formed on my head. It was the man, he was here to finish off what he started. My body shook overtaking my mind as I desperately tried to call for someone while I wriggled trying to get off of the table. My feet touched the cold floor and I hauled myself from the tray to a corner of the small room switching off the light. I ignored the pain that was threatening to end my life and curled up into the smallest ball I could possibly imagine in the corner. I rocked back and forth my lips trembling, "you're okay you're okay," I repeated barely shaking my head from side to side as the door handle started to shake. It slowly squeaked open and a torch shorn right into my watery eyes making me turn away.

"Blake?" A familiar voice whispered, the door closing gently, "oh thank god you're awake." I couldn't see the face of who was kneeling in front of me, the torch blinding my sight. I felt finger tips brush over my shoulder and I winced curling stronger into a ball. They instantly pulled their hand back seeing the shaggy dirty blonde hair. Ashton.

I heard him sniffle his voice shaky, "I thought you- I thought he killed- you..." He stuttered his hand slowly rising grabbing onto a strand of my loose wavy hair. I was still confused as to what happened, my thoughts still blurry deep in my mind. I tried to talk but nothing came out and my throat stung making me wince even more.

"I know- I know you're probably really confused right now," he started, "but, I should let you rest more." He went to stand up but I gripped onto his arm pulling him back, not wanting him to leave me. He shook his head sighing, quickly switching on the light before crouching down before me. His hazel eyes looking swollen and pale, the frame of his face looking thinner than usual. If as he was reading my thoughts his lips pulled back into a little smile, "Luke's okay, so are the rest of the boys."

My heart gently slowed but it was still rushed because of the psycho on the loose, did he die?

"Calum was awake when he heard screams. He woke us up and, my god B, it ruined me-" the tears started rolling down his cheeks as he shook his head running a hand through his long curls. My heart ached for him. "I- I didn't know what to think, or to do. We ran towards you guys, he- he had you pinned," he stopped for a moment puffing up his cheeks then blowing the air out. "He had you pinned against the wall- Calum rushed for you grabbing a photo frame from the wall and smashed it over the guys head," I took his hand in mine, squeezing it gently. "Just as he did that, I threw the uh- the scalpel." I could hear the pain in his voice and it just made me cry more.