e i g h t e e n

When I woke up the boys were all up and about, their fronts all facing the walls as they changed into fresh clothes. I quickly hid my head in my shoulder giving them some privacy to finish chucking on their last piece of clothing.

"Afternoon," Luke smirked over his shoulder, his lip ring just visible. It clearly wasn't the afternoon as I saw the sun rise from the window.

My body was stiff and it ached to move, but I managed sitting up and walking to my bag. It's been a few days since I've actually changed clothes trying to get as much use as I could out of them, but don't worry, I was changing underwear regularly. I pulled out a black singlet top with light blue skinny jeans. I didn't exactly pack nice clothes, making it difficult it mix and match, I was no fashionista. I found my pair of black and white Keds at the bottom of my bag pulling them out too. I felt eyes on my back, making me spin my head around to see Michael starting at my elbow.

"Who did that?" He asked pointing to the bruised skin with stitches joining the skin.

"Oh that?" I asked turning my elbow around, "Ashton." I smiled at the boy in the corner who sat with Luke.

"Are you like a secrete surgeon or some shit?" Michael chuckled turning to Ash's bright smiling face.

I grabbed my pile of clothes in my arms holding them over my now thin stomach. I can slowly feel my body dropping all this weight, it's not good. "I'll be right back," I smiled walking towards the door. Ashton leaped up quickly scooping up the dirty sheets drenched in Calum's vomit from last night in his arms offering to come with. I nodded turning to Calum. "How are you?"

"I'm alright, I guess." He said running a hand through his tangled hair. I gave a small nod before following out the door behind Ashton.

His arms stretched out in front of him avoiding to touch the awful smelling sheets. "God what the hell did that boy eat?" His nose scrunched up making me laugh, it really did smell bad but we couldn't blame him.

My mind was still set on the man that could be still roaming these halls but the boys insisted he was taken care of. What the hell did they murder him? I shook the idea off following Ashton into the washing room, uncountable washing machines and dryers cover each and every inch of the room.

"You do know how to use one of these things yeah?" Ashton said chucking a load into one of the washers, then more clothes into another one. His eyes studied the various amount of options to press, hesitantly holding his slender long finger above one. He stopped for a moment just examining it. "Yeah nah you can do it."

He stood back allowing me to press which options were needed, also teaching him along the way. How does one not simply know how to work these things at his age. I decided to use one of the bathrooms to change in, Ashton wanting to be the bodyguard and standing outside the door. Even if he was out there looking out, still alone in this room I was still looking over my shoulder every few seconds being more and more cautious. Once dressed I walked out, Ashton stood straight his masculine arms crossed over his broad chest.

"I forgot to chuck these in the wash," I said holding out my dirty clothes in my arms. Ashton nodded taking them in his hands before quickly rushing into the wash room leaving me alone in the hallway.

The atmosphere instantly changed making me take a few steps back closer to the wall. Thankfully, the shouts and laughs of teenage boys echoed as footsteps neared closer. I didn't know how the could stay so happy all the time. Either that, or I'm just too depressed. Ashton shortly joined us his hair mopped over his forehead.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Michael questioned, since all of us were feeling alright, we might as well start trying to escape.