t h r e e

The bus ride felt like it wasn't that long sitting next to Will. It mainly consisted of laughing and just smiling. It felt good to say the least. I haven't really laughed like that in a long time. To just be able to talk to someone and have a proper good conversation.

The bus came to a halt, arriving at our destination. Mr. Carter (whom I found out earlier was Wills father) stood up from the front of the bus to inform us on what was to happen.

"Right guys," he clapped his hands together, "just as you'd hope, yes, you are in cabins and will not be in tents."

Everyone sighed with relief.

"But you don't have an option with who you will be staying with," he pulled out a sheet of paper from his pocket, adjusting his glasses to read the following names. "There will be five people in a cabin each, and you understand the math."

He started reading out the names waiting for my name to be called.

"Right, now for cabin three we have.... Mia, Holly, Aspen, Blake and Christina." A weight was lifted off my shoulders being thankful that Mia would be with me.

I felt a hand tap my shoulder, turning around to see Mia giving the thumbs up.

"And cabin four now... We have..." He scanned down over the papers. "Ashton, Michael, Will, Luke and Calum."

Wow, smart mix.

I stood up from my seat along with everyone else and filed out one by one. Retrieving my bag, it seemed to feel heavier than before. Maybe my muscles are still relaxed.

Trees and bush surrounded the area well, making it very secluded. A large flat cut grass land in the middle of it. I counted six wooden cabins lined up in a row with a larger building next to it, possibly the wash room and dining area.

"Blake," I turned my head to the voice. Mr. Carter held a pair of keys dangling in his fingers before chucking them towards me. Catching them, I looked at the tag on them, cabin three, sealed in a orange plastic case.

I started walking over to the cabins before making it to the dark wooden door. I unlocked it pushing it open with my foot. Walking in there were two bunks on either side then a bed at the back of the room under a window.

"Cozy," Christina sighed making me chuckle.

"I want the window bed!" Mia barged through jumping up on the bed.

Soon everyone was walking towards the bed they wanted, I chose the bottom bunk beneath Christina, with Holly on the other top bunk and Aspen beneath her. I hated top bunks, the roof is always too close to my head and I hate confinement. Even though bottom bunks are similar but you can just roll out from them.

Roars and squeals came from the walls beside me, it sounded like there was already a party going on in there. Great. Non- sound proof walls.

"Shutup!" Aspen banged her palms on the wall trying to get the sound to stop. She had the most wickedest hair ever. Velvet hair which was always styled perfectly.

"Piss off!" A voice yelled back sounding like Michael.

"Do any of you guys know what we're doing today?" Holly peeped up from the top. Her hair was almost golden it looked like something out of a movie.