f o u r

My eyes were bulging once I felt a small drip of water fall onto my nose. I wanted to scream from the fright it gave me but I was able to contain it. Mia stood up happily above my bed, with my drink bottle in her hands as she poured it on my face. Without hesitation I smacked it out of her hand leaving it to fly across the room and leave water all across the floor, making her burst into laughter.

"C'mon wake up, it's five thirty we have to leave soon!" She pulled my sheets back leaving me chilling to the bone.

Groaning, I stood up letting my eyes adjust to the dim lighting of the room. Holly and Aspen were just waking up as well while Mia and Christina wandered around getting ready.

"Was it really necessary to throw water on me?" I rubbed my eyes, wiping my face.

"Yes," she giggled, tying the laces of her baby pink sneakers.

I grabbed my bag pulling out my black nikes, shorts, a black top with the short sleeved white puffer jacket with a hoodie attached. It should hopefully warm me up enough so I won't have to bring more jackets. Ducking under my sheets I attempted trying to pull all my clothes on, wiggling in different positions trying to make it easier. I looked up in the mirror hanging on the wall, my hair was messy and super curly, brushing it out carefully so it wouldn't frizz, I chucked it into a pony tail.

Quickly throwing my shoes on I grabbed my face cloth and toothbrush walking outside of the cabins. People moved like zombies, all still waking up and moving at a speed a snail could beat. The sky was still dim and the air was freezing making goosebumps rise on my bare skin. I looked to my left, Michael was tying his shoe laces on a seat outside of their door, his hands slipping from the string as he blinked his eyes over and over.

"Blake help me," he whined, throwing his hands around like an angry child.

I walked over tying up one of his shoes, then to the other. "Is little Mikey happy now?" I pouted my lip shuffling his already messy hair.

"Oh go away," he laughed shooing me off.

The bathrooms weren't very far from the cabins. The small building was made from concrete with a blue tin ceiling. Nice. The mirrors and sinks were chipped and the toilets looked at least decently clean. Five showers line up across on one side of the building with thin looking curtains to shield them. Knowing that I'd have to use one this afternoon made me cringe.

The hot water felt nice running over my hands as I rinsed my cloth under it. Squeezing the water out I spread it over my face, feeling refreshed afterwards. There was really no point to put makeup on, it would just come of anyway.

"How's your head this morning?" A voice called from the door. Turning, I saw Luke walk in, his hair messy and structure looking tired.

"Fine, yours?" I smiled looking at him through the mirror remembering last night.

He laughed shaking his head, "think I may have gotten a concussion."

He walked to the sink beside me, brushing his teeth. I did the same, to be joined by the other three boys filling up the rest of the sinks.

"Competition to get the most foamed mouth!" Ashton called while they all started trying there best to win. Luke didn't get very far but Calum had toothpaste dripping from his chin as it went everywhere.

What the hell do these guys get up to in their spear time?

I laughed walking out of the bathrooms and back to the cabin to put my stuff away. Everyone was grouped out by the front of the forest where different obstacles were laid when I arrived.