Chapter 23

---- The Next Day ----

---- Ariana's POV ----

My eyes fluttered open, the suns rays peering into them. I slipped out of bed. I was in one of Harry's over sized t-shirts. I got in the shower. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a grey tank top that said "Be True To Yourself" in black. I put on some blue jean shorts and my black toms. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my purse. I headed down to the restaurant they had a the resort for breakfast.

"WAIT!!" An Irish accent yelled.

I pressed the button that opened the door and he walked in.

"Good morning," I greeted him.

"Morning," He smiled. "Where are you going?" I wondered.

"To get some breakfast at the restaurant, you?"

"Same,"

"To the  I pressed the G button on the elevator. "Wheres Harry?" Niall asked. "He's still asleep," I answered. He nodded. The elevator doors opened and we stepped out, walking to the restaurant. I ordered a Mickey Waffle with orange juice while Niall ordered the whole menu. We sat down at a table in the corner and started chatting. "Do you know which park we're going to today?" I asked. He shook his head no and stuffed his mouth with more food. I paid the women who took my order and waited on Niall to finish his pile of food. Within minuets his full plate was now empty. He paid and we walked to the elevator.

Niall and I walked towards my hotel room. We just kind of stood there in awkward silence when Niall started to lean in.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"What feels right,"

---- Niall's POV ----

I leaned in and kissed her. The better thing was she kissed me back! This felt so wrong but so right at the same time. I put my hands on her waist pulling her closer to me. My tongue slipped into her mouth. Our tongues danced together perfectly. Her lips were so soft. She brushed her hands through my hair. She started to tug on my lips. She pulled away gasping for breath. She bit her bottom lip shyly. I wanted to feel her soft lips again. I couldn't resist. I've always had a little feelings for her, but now I wanted her to be mine. I pushed her up the wall. I pressed my lips to hers and she didn't reject. Did she feel the same way? I hope she did. I'm much better for her. Harry is a great lad and all but he can also be a player. After a few minuets of exploring her mouth I pulled away. I loved her. I had to make her mine. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red. "See you later princess," I winked walking to my room. "Bye Nialler," I heard her say before I walked in my hotel room.

---- Ariana's POV ----

I stood in the hallway over playing what had just happened. I felt terrible, but our lips fit together perfectly. I used to have feelings for Niall but now I don't know what I feel. I buried my face in my hands. I had to tell Harry. Not right now at least. Maybe once we're back in London. The door squeaked open and I turned to see him. Standing there looking so beautiful.

"Morning babe," He greeted me.

"Hi," I bluntly said.

"Whats wrong?" You could here the worry in his voice.

I shook my head and walked into the hotel room.

---- 1 Hour Later ----

We all met up in the lobby deciding on where to go. I could feel NIall's intense stare. I couldn't help but stare at him out of the corner of my eye. His lips were so plump and soft. I admit he was an amazing kisser.