Chapter 20

---- At The Resort ---- 

Saturday September 12, 2013

---- Ariana's POV ----

     We finally arrived at our resort. We were staying in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. This was one of the nicest resorts on Disney property. We were spending our 1st day at Hollywood Studios. I put on a whit shirt that had Mickey Mouse on the front and blue jean shorts. I put on my black sparkly TOMS and grabbed my suitcase. I redid my ponytail so it would look nicer. I grabbed my phone and sat in the living area. Me Harry were sharing a hotel room. Savannah was rooming in Eleanor and Louis. Perrie and Zayn shared there room with Liam. Josh and Niall shared one by them selves. "You ready babe?" Harry asked putting on his sun glasses. I nodded and he intertwined our fingers. We met the rest of the gang in the lobby and went to the bus stop. Our bus arrived and we were on our way to Hollywood Studios. 

     We arrived at Hollywood Studios about 10 minuets later. We went through security. "What ride 1st?" Liam asked looking at all of us. No one said anything. "Ariana knows most about this place," Josh said looking at me. I smiled. "Tower of terror!!" I suggested. "Yes!!' Eleanor and Savannah said at the same time. We made our way over to Tower Of Terror. This and Rock N Roller coaster were my favorite rides at Hollywood Studios. There was no one here. I guess since everyone else's September break was next week. We watched the video and were now boarding the ride. I sat next to Harry in the front 2 seats. The ride began and Harry held onto my hand. "Awe are you scared?" I teased. "No," He said trying to be tough. Everyone laughed. We were the only ones in the elevator. It was the first drop and the highest. The window opened and you could see the whole park. I was admiring the view when all of a sudden. "Ahhhh!!!" I screamed. We dropped. We went up again and dropped again. The ride soon ended and we got off.

    "Now where?" Zayn asked. "Well Rock N Roller coaster is ride there and the wait is only 15 minuets." Harry said pointing to the ride. I took Harry's hand and we ran over to the line. "Who's riding with who?" Niall asked looking around. "I call riding with Savannah!" Eleanor said clinging to her arm. "Okay... So El and Savannah, Ari and Harry, Zayn and Perrie, Niall and Josh and Liam and myself?" Louis said. We all nodded. We were net in line and me and Harry were in the very first cart. We got in our cart and the music started. The worker went through all the rules. "Have a safe trip!" She smiled but we didn't go anywhere. We sat there for a moment then swoosh we took off. I could here Louis screaming his head off. "HOLY SHIT THIS THING IS FUCKING FAST!" He yelled. We got off the ride and went to look at our picture. It was priceless. Our faces looked hilarious! I laughed at the picture.

    We walked outside and stood wondering what ride next. "Can we got to th great movie ride? Pleassee? I love that ride!!" I begged. They all nodded and we walked over to the ride. We watched movie clips as we waited to get on board. Harry, Louis, El, Savannah, and myself sat up front while the other five sat in the row behind us. I was in between Harry and Savannah. The ride started. We saw many famous movie scenes. "Uh oh  don't feel so safe in this neighborhood," Our tour guide, Kelly said. Bam! A gunshot went off. "What are you doin in my neighborhood?" A scary looking guy asked. "Uhhh..w-we are just passing through," Kelly said nervously. I knew this ride so well I knew what was going to happen and it did. The bad guy took over the ride and while we were passing through one scene there is one part where there's gold and he tries to steal it but Kelly shot him and continued the tour. The ride came to an end and we got off.

    "American Idol Experiment now! Sign up here!" A man yelled. "Ariana! You should do it! You're amazing!" Savannah  said pushing me towards the building I stopped in my tracks. "Uh.. I don't think so," I shook my head.  "You're amazing though!!" Harry gave me a reassuring smile. "Ari! Ari! Ari!" The nine of them chanted. "Fine," I agreed. I walked over to the man. "I would like to perform," I said nervously. "Great! You're in! We needed one more person and you've got the spot!" I picked  With Ur Love by Cher Lloyd  and we all walked over to the building where I would be performing. 

    The 2nd person was performing. She was 25 and she was singing Wide Awake by Katy Perry. She finished and the crowd applauded her. "Our next contestant is 17 year old Ariana Devine!" Austin, the host said. "YEAH! THATS MY BITCH!" Louis yelled.Everyone gave Louis a death glare. He smiled an apolagetic smile. I walked on stage and started the song. 

    After I finished the crowd stood and applauded me. I smiled and walked off stage. While the crowd was voting I was talking to the other contestants. Jake was the first one to perform he was 20 and he sung I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes. That was my favorite song. Then Amber was the other contestant. They were both really good. It was now time to find out who won. "This was a very hard desicion for the judges and our audience to make but our winner is....Ariana Devine!!" He announced. The crowd all stood up and applouded. I ran off stage after talking to the judges and tellig everyone goodbye. "I told you, you were amazing," Harry said kissing me. Everyone gave me hugs.

  "Toy Story Mania next! Please!!!" Liam pleaded. We all walked over to the ride. We waited for about 30 minuets we rode with whoever we rode with on Rock N Roller Coaster. Harry ended up beating me by 20 points. "No fair you cheated!" I pouted. "I'll mae it up to you tonight harry whispered in my ear. I turned towards him. He had a smirk plastered on his face. "Maybe if you're lucky," I teased him. 

    It was now 6:30 so we made our way to 50's Pime Time Cafe. It was a 50's theme restaurant where the waitresses were like your mom or dad. You couldn't have your phone out or your elbows on the table and you HAD to eat all of your vegetables. Our waitress went to get our drinks so Harry thought it would be okay to check his phone. Not a good idea. A women cleared her throat. "Harold get off your phone!" Our waitress ordered. "Sorry," He apologied. We had to tell, Chloe, our waitess our names before she took our order. We finished dinner around 7:30 and headed to Fantasia.

---- 2 Hours Later---

    Fantasia was awesome! The effects were great and our seats were amazing. The park was closing in 15 minuets so we headed back to our hotel. I changed into my pyjamas and brushed my teeth. I got in bed next to Harry. He started humming Skinny Love in my ear. 

Come on skinny love just last the year,

Pour a salt, we were never here 

My my my- My my my- My my my my- My my

Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

Those were the last words I heard before I fell asleep in Harry's arm.