Chapter 18

---- The Next Day ----

---- Ariana's POV ----

      I was sitting next to Savannah on the couch. We were watching a rerun of The Late Night Show. Savannah gasped. She had that crazy look in her eye she got when she had ideas. I gave her my full attention. "We should be comedians! Start a you tube show! Like Jenna Marbles! Or Jon Cozart! It could be called Double Trouble!" She spoke up. I laughed. "Okay." I agreed. "Really?!" She asked with a little too much excitement. "Haha sure," I smiled. "Yay!!" She squealed. She grabbed her laptop and started do something on Twitter.

"Um..Ariana?" 

"Yes?"

"Wheres Harry?" She questioned.

    "Oh yeah! He had to go back for tour." I explained. She nodded and went back to whatever she was doing. "What days should we upload videos?" She asked. "Umm... I think Saturday's sence we have no life and all we do is sit at home" I snickered. She laughed. "So 1st video today?" She wondered. "Yeah and we can just explain what we're doing," I said pulling out my phone. I tweeted about the 'show'. "@Ariana_Devine; New youtube show?? I think yes!!  #Pumped #DoubleTrouble" 

  We filmed our 1st video. It was just explaining what our videos were going to be about. "@Ariana_Grande; 1st video is up watch it here!! http://www.youtube.com/watchdoubletrouble" The video went really well.. We had a lot of views and many comments about how excited people were. I think this was going to be great. We had a lot of subscribers and several followers on our Twitter page.

---- That Night ----

     I was sitting in my room watching Safe Haven when the door bell rang. I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door to find a broken and bruised Chandler. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Uh.. Yeah of course," I said moving out of the way. I closed the door and followed him into the living room. "I'm really sorry about what happened last night." I apologized. "Its fine. I probably deserved it saying all of that shit," He snickered. Savannah walked in. "Uh.. Hey.." She awkwardly spoke up. Shit she was listening. I didn't want her to find out about what happened. "Uh..I'm gonna go.." Chandler said walking to the door. "Bye," Savannah waved. She turned to me, "What the fuck happened?" 

    I had told her about Chandler and how he said he loved me and said I was his. "You know what they say... Drunken words are sober thoughts.."She trailed of. "Don't be silly. Anyways, Harry walked in and saw what he was doing and...he kinda...beat the shit out of him..." I said feeling extremely guilty. "Wow." She said shocked. I yawned. "Im going to bed," I said walking to my room. "But its 1:00 am!" Savannah called after me. "Exactly!" I yelled back. I got in my pyjamas, brushed my teeth and went to bed.