Chapter 3

---Ariana's POV---

    I woke up to the sound of Savannah crying. She was shaking and throwing all of her stuff in her bags. "Sav, whats wrong?" I asked panicked. "Aaron. H-he was in a car wreck and hes in a coma. I have to go back home!" She cried. Aaron was her boyfriend for 2 years. I got up and hugged her. "I'm sorry you can't stay" I sighed. 'I'm sorry I'm leaving like this but I have to be there for him." She cried. "I know." I took her bags downstairs. We were the only ones up. "Do you want me to ride with you to the airport?" I asked. She shook he head no. A cab pulled up to the house. She hugged me and grabbed her bags, heading out the door.

   I walked into the living room and turned on the tv. I was surprised when I heard footsteps, it only being 9:00 in the morning. "Morning, babe." Harry cheekily grinned. I smiled. I actually found his cheekiness quite cute. "Morning, Styles." I smiled. "What was the crying about?" He asked. "Oh, Savannah's boyfriend, Aaron, was in a car wreck. He's in a coma, so she went back to be with him." I sighed. "Oh.." He trailed off. He was only in sweat pants and I found it hard not to stare at his bare chest."What do you want for breakfast?"  He asked. "I can cook for myself." I laughed. "I want to cook for you though!! Pleaseee?" He whined. "Only if I get to help." "Fine. He agreed. We got up and walked into the kitchen. "Can you make me pancakes?." I asked. "But you can cook for yourself." He teased. I giggled throwing a bit of flour at him. "Hey!" He pouted. I smiled and turned around looking for the pancake mix. I was then picked up by Harry, his arms wrapped tightly around me. He slung me over his shoulder. I pounded my fist on his back. "Hey!! Put me Down." I pleaded between laughs. "Whats the magic words?" "Please?" I laughed. "Nope. Say Harry is the sexiest man ever." I could tell he was smirking just by the way he said it. "No." I giggled.  After begging him to put me down for a few minuets he finally sat me on the counter, his hand on both side of my legs. His eyes were a beautiful emerald green. He started to lean in, and I didn't pull away. "Whats going on here?!" Josh asked threw gritted teeth. "Uh.." Harry mumbled. I jumped off the counter and ran to my room.

     I don't know what had just happened in there. I felt a connection with Harry, and of course my brother had too ruin it. Like always. I sighed and sat on my bed thinking of what had just happened. The girls came in and we started talking. I told them what happened with Savannah and why she had to leave. I got to know them a lot better. Perrie, was a singer in a band called Little Mix. El, was a floor model. Dani was a dancer. They were all really sweet and we all got a long well. We talked and just hung out for a while.

---Josh's POV---

     I was furious. I had told the boys that they were not a loud to be with Ariana. "Harry! What the fuck? I told you, you can't be with her!" I yelled. "I know! Josh please give me a chance." Harry begged. I sighed, I know Harry would never hurt her. "Okay, hurt her and your dead." I said. He smiled and ran off to his room. Liam walked in. With a white t-shirt and gray sweat pants on."What was all the screaming?" Liam asked. "Oh nothing." I smiled. He nodded and we started breakfast.