Chapter 6

The Next Day.

-----Ariana's POV------

         I woke up around 11:00 and got in the shower. I got out and put on a sky blue tank top that had white flowers on it. I left my hair curly and put on a little bit of make-up. I sat on my bed and got on twitter. I scrolled through my interactions. "@Harrys_Kitten; @Ari_Devine Hii! Are you dating Harry?" I laughed and replied. "@Harrys_Kitten no ma'am. x (:" There were pictures of me and Harry at breakfast. I never knew the boys fans were like this. There were so many rumors about us dating.  I decided to tweet and let them know we weren't dating. "Just to let you all know I'm not dating Harry. Hes all yours girls. Haha. x (:"

-----Harry's POV------ 

         I got on twitter and saw that Ariana had tweeted  "Ari_Devine; Just to let you all know I'm not dating Harry. Hes all yours girls. Haha. x (:" I sighed and got off twitter. Niall walked in and sat down next to me. "Did you see?" He asked. The boys all knew I liked Ariana by now. I nodded. "I really like her. I know I've said that before about a lot of girls, but this time its different." I said looking at Niall. "I'm gonna go get something t eat." He said after a few minuets. "Okay." I said getting up and walking into the bathroom and got in the shower. I got out and put on my "Hipsta Please" shirt and black jeans.

     I walked downstairs into the living area. "Morning" everyone said. Except Ariana. I looked around the room. She wasn't there. I walked upstairs to her room. She was playing the guitar and singing "All To Well" by Taylor Swift. I leaned against the door frame and listened too her. She had a beautiful voice. She looked up at me and stopped playing. 

-----Ariana's POV----- 

       I stopped playing when I noticed Harry was listening. No one has ever heard me play or sing, except for Savannah. I sat my guitar to the side and looked away not meeting his gaze. "You have a beautiful voice." He said sitting down next to me. "Thanks." I blushed still not looking at him. "Do you still want me to sing you one of our songs?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded. He took out his phone and must have texted the boys because they were all up in my room in a matter or seconds. "Ariana wants us to sing a song for her. Shes never heard us sing."  The boy all nodded. "Little Things?" Liam said more as a question. They all agreed that they would sing Little Things. It was Harry's turn to sing. "I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape. You never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans, but yo're perfect to me." He sang. His voice was beautiful. All of their voices were. They finished the song. Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam bowed and left the room. "Well? What do you think?" He asked. I looked at him and just smiled.

      "Take a picture with me." Harry said after a few minuets of silence. "Why?" I asked looking at him. "I want to make it my lock screen." He smiled. I laughed and took a picture with him. Like he said he made it his lock screen on his phone. The room was silent then Harry spoke up. "Can we talk?"  "About?" The room fell silent. " What happened between us. In the kitchen." I took a deep breath. "Okay." I crossed my legs laying my back against the wall. "I'm sorry." He sighed. "Don't be." He turned to look at me. "What?" He asked obviously taken by surprised. I laughed. "Harry I know you're not the smartest person so i'll say it slowly. Do. Not. Be. Sorry." I smiled. He laughed. "So... You would have kissed me?" I shrugged. He smiled and turned around sitting across from me. I poked his dimple and he laughed. The room was quiet. We just sat there. Looking at each other. He started to lean in. I didn't pull away. He gently kissed me.