Chapter 1

-Ariana's POV-

     I was watching tv in mine and Savannah's dorm room when Savannah barged in. "ARIANAA! I'M HOME!!!" Savannah yelled. She handed me my cup of Starbucks. "Thanks boo," She smiled and sat down next to me on the couch. School was out so we didn't have much to do.

Heartbreak Girl started to play as I got an incoming call. My brother's name flashed across the screen. I rolled my eyes and answered. "Ariii!!!" He cheered into the phone. "What do you want Josh?" I asked. Most people would think I would be happy to be talking to my brother, but I wasn't. He left me, here by myself, while he traveled the world with some band I didn't even care about. One Direction. Most girls are in love with the 5 boys, but too me they are just some band who took my bother away from me. "Well, me and the lads are on vacation for about a month and the boys really want to meet you!" He said. "Sooo? Your point?" I questioned him. "Do you want to come with us?" Josh asked. I groaned. I honestly didn't want go and stay in a house for a month with 6 boys. "Pleaseee, Savannah can come too!" "Fine," I agreed. "Great! I'll pick you up about 7:00!" He said and hung up. 

I groaned and looked at the clock, it was 5:05. We had about two hours to get packed. "What was that all about?" Savannah asked. "The boys want us to go on vacation with them." "You mean 'The Boys' as in One Direction? She squealed. "Unfortunately.." I sighed. She screamed and ran to her room. I walked to my room and pulled out my purple suitcase. I packed all of my belongings into my bag. I walked into the bathroom and straightned my dirty-blond hair. I packed my straighter and make-up into my cosmetics bag.

It was now 6:45. I took my bags into the living room and took a seat next to Savannah on the couch. "I can't believe we're going on vacation with One Direction!!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes "Me neither.."

There was a knock at the door. I got up and grabbed my bags, walking to the door, Savannah right on my heels. I opened it up to see someone I didn't except to see. Harry Styles.

He was my least favorite out of the 5 boys. "Hello," He greeted with a cheeky grin. "Hii!!" Savannah giggled. "Are you 2 ready to go?" He asked. Savannah nodded and ran to get her bags. I walked out to his car without saying a single word to him. I put my stuff in the trunk and got in the passenger seat. He got in the drivers seat while Savannah sat in the back.

He stated driving to the airport. "Where's my brother?" I asked in a not so polite attitude. "I was really excited to meet you, so Josh let me come get you." He replied a smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes. 

We started to talk and get to know each other a little better. Then he briught up something. Something I hated to talk about.

"What's that scar on your neck?"