Chapter 13

---- Josh's POV ----

   "Harry Ariana has been in the hospital!" I yelled. "What?" He asked confused. I just shook my head. I dialed Savannah's number and walked to my room. "Hello?" She spoke into the phone. "Hey Savannah, I was just wondering about Ariana." I said. "You know?" She asked surprised. "Yeah.. Some of it. What happened?" I asked. She took a deep breath. "She cut herself after she found out about Harry kissed Emma and one time she cut in to her vein. I found her lying on the floor in her bathroom with out a pulse.." She sighed. "What'd the doctors say?" I asked curiously. "She could go home today." Savannah answered.

"I'm going to come by and visit since we have the day off." 

"Okay. See ya soon.." She hung up.

    "I'm coming with you." Harry told. "I don't think that's such a good idea..." I trailed off. Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed his coat. 

---- Harry's POV ----

    I don't know why Ariana was in the hospital, but I had a feeling it was because of me. I did't care if she wanted to see me or not I was going to see her. I had too.

---- Ariana's POV ----

    I was already back home. I was very weak though and had to be watched carefully. "Do you want anything?" Savannah asked. " I can take care of myself!" I bit back. "Whatever.." She mumbled. "Sorry i'm not in the best mood.." I apologized. She just nodded. We were sitting on the couch watching tv when the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?"I asked. "Uhmm..I don't know.." She trailed off running to get the door. I sat there curious of who could be at the door. All i could here was whispering.

---- Savannah's POV ----

    "Uhmm..I don't know.."  I lied running to get the door. I opened the door to find Josh. And Harry. "What the hell is he doing hear?" I whisper-screamed. "He needs to explain what happened." Josh said speaking for Harry. I know Josh is protective of Ari and he wouldn't have brought him here and forgiven him that easily. "Fine," I said threw gritted teeth. I let them in and walked back to the living room, This should be interesting..