Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

Finally, Megan found a perfect dress for Charlie. It was just what she needed.

One by one, everyone found their perfect dresses. But I was still finding one.

"June! Look at this..." Emma's excited voice reached my ears and I turned my head to look at what she was showing.

She held a baby pink dress in her hands with silver linings. My jaw dropped and eyes popped out as I saw the beautiful dress.

"It's perfect!" I screamed.

Emma grinned and walked into the changing rooms.
My face fell. Everyone found a dress, just not me...

I needed a real different and unique one.

I went deeper into the shop and went through every dress in detail. I still wasn't satisfied with any of them. When I was disappointingly returning from the side, my eyes fell on a red piece of cloth in a corner.

I smiled brightly and took out the dress from there.

My eyes glistened from the amount of beauty in front of me. It was a blood red sleeveless dress that fitted my body till my waist and then flowed out freely. The pattern was simple yet extraordinary. I quickly went in the changing rooms to try it on.

When I slipped my body into it, my face couldn't help but grin. It was one word: PERFECT.
I have got the best prom dress ever.
My minimum curves looked good in it and my cleavage was also visible through it.

It was neither too much nor too less.

I walked out of the room in haste of showing the dress to Emma.

"Em! Look what I found." I grinned and yelled.

There was no one on the left side of the corridor. I shrugged and turned towards the right side.

A blush made its way to my cheeks when I saw Zayd standing just in front of me, looking at me.
When he looked at me and what I wore, his eyes automatically checked me out. My cheeks reddened more.

After a moment of silence, his eyes met mine and he looked at me with an expression I couldn't understand.
I snapped my eyes away from him and started walked in the room again.

"You look...good...um different," the voice I've been craving to hear from so long spoke to me.
My neck swung towards him and I stared at him in disbelief.

I was too shock to react.

Jeez...

"T-thanks?" It came out as a question from my mouth and I slapped my head multiple times in my head for ruining it.

If I could ever do something perfectly, it was to embarrass myself in front of every human being.

After that, I didn't wait a second and ran into the room, sitting on the stool and calming my heart beat.

He looked so handsome. He looked so hot. He looked so devilishly sexy.
He complimented me. He really talked to me. He checked me out. He REALLY thought I looked good...

The little girl inside me jumped in joy and I just sat there, smiling like an idiot.

Why did he always leave such an impact on me?