Chapter 11:

~school and drama.

Ocean's P.O.V
Indy and I walked into Steven's Point. (Our school)

I walked up to my locker, and saw Cameron talking to another girl, hmm.
I hide behind my locker, hoping Cameron doesn't see me spying on him. I pecked behind the locker and saw Cameron kissing the girl. On the lips. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I know I was beat root in my checks. I slammed my locker, I saw Cameron looking up, and saw me. Shocked face. I went up to him, "I thought we were meant to be, I thought you weren't the type of guy who wouldn't do this to me, I thought, we were in love." I said looking at him, "And most of all, you were my favorite person to talk to," lie, lie lie. Indy's the favorite person to talk to, I just wanted him to feel bad, but all the rest was true.

"Ocean I-" "keep yours I's to your self." I said "oh yea, he was dating me." I said to the other girl. She slapped him round the face. And I left him. Alone. Making him feel like an idiot, well. He is an idiot.

Indy came up to me. "I'm sorry." She said hugging me "how did you-" "I watched you, not being creepy sort of type. I was just going to meet you at your locker so we can go to class together." Said Indy, linking are arms together.
We went pass Cameron, and he looked down. I poked my tung out. "I'll meet you there." I whispered to Indy.

"Ok." She said and walked off. I walked right up to Cameron, "who needs a Jerk like you? When you've got a best friend." I said. That's going to be the last thing I say to him.

"Hey." I whispered to Indy as she is sitting her table, I sat down next to her. "Hey. You gonna be alright?" She said. "Yes." I said. The bell rang, and I saw Cameron walking in with Jack. (His best friend.) I looked down, not wanting to see that jerk any more.

How long has he been dating her? How long have they been seeing each other? How long has he done this to me? How long has he been kissing her? Why did he not take her to the prom? Or dance, what ever. I got lost in my train of thoughts.

"Hello. Earth to Ocean." Said Indy waving her hand at me. "Class is over, let's go... Swimming?" I smiled. She always knows that makes me smile, I nodded, "ok let's us go!!!" She said doing a super man pose.

We got into our bikini's and packed two towels, some lunch. And two drink bottles. And a snorkeling pack for Indy. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready." She said and we skipped off to the damaged beach.

This is my spot, this is my home. I 'live' here now.